gaymaxxing doesn't work for igmaxxing and jfl at men

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
now i can fully understand how beckies feel like
getting bombed by hundreds of men, all with the same lines, the same compliments over and over
literally 0 chances to choose between them, maybe there's only 1 chad who stands out among them @slop slinger many htns made me very freakish proposal though, even flexed wealth to betabux me
and ig maxxing won't work because gay men give 0 fucks about your socials and either you're a catfish or not so no one bothers asking. they just invite you at home. @Pendejo what's the name of that shitty LTN filled app?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
i dont believe you. post proof of htns trying to give you money.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i dont believe you. post proof of htns trying to give you money.
They didn't offer me Money, they Just talked about big paychecks, luxury lifestyle. Those weren't HTNs though, i worded It badly. Too fried

Also jfl faggot HTNs mog .org HTNs to the Oblivion @Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel how can they compete

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
They didn't offer me Money, they Just talked about big paychecks, luxury lifestyle. Those weren't HTNs though, i worded It badly. Too fried
mhm. that sounds more realistic.

Just do the follow for follow shit, buy some to get the ball rolling

Just do the follow for follow shit, buy some to get the ball rolling
i'm trying i get some but it's still too slow, many just want to fuck without ig talking

i'm trying i get some but it's still too slow, many just want to fuck without ig talking
its easier to ghost you post fuck on 1 platform than 2

Nigga follow real girls on ig in your city, just search for your city in the explore page and follow for follow local girls, why you on gay dating apps 💀

what gay man like about you?

Gaymaxxing doesn't work because most men are ugly too

Nigga follow real girls on ig in your city, just search for your city in the explore page and follow for follow local girls, why you on gay dating apps 💀
i don't know any girl though. i'm just another fake account. a gay guy told me my account looked fake as shit with the low follower count and good looks.

i don't know any girl though. i'm just another fake account. a gay guy told me my account looked fake as shit with the low follower count and good looks.
i often get accused of catfish too. just chad problems lol

• +1
Reactions: the BULL