General Rule of Thumb for Interracial Dating

Bushman

Bushman

I TOOK ACTION
Races mentioned in the Bible should not mix with non biblical race under any circumstances. The offspring of such a union would be unnatural.

Example:
Both whites and blacks are biblical races, so
White + Black=mulatto slayer

This explains why HAPAS and Blasians are often unhinged abominations. Chinamen/SEA people are non biblical races.

EXCEPTION:
India is mentioned in the Bible, so biblical race+Indian would technically be allowed according to this rule. HOWEVER, Indians are mostly inveterate pagans, thus these pairings often fail.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 16369, thereallegend and 1 other person
Asians worship literal demons, look at illustrations of Hindu deities

I dont mess with that

Races mentioned in the Bible should not mix with non biblical race under any circumstances. The offspring of such a union would be unnatural.

Example:

This explains why HAPAS and Blasians are often unhinged abominations. Chinamen/SEA people are non biblical races.

EXCEPTION:
India is mentioned in the Bible, so biblical race+Indian would technically be allowed according to this rule. HOWEVER, Indians are mostly inveterate pagans, thus these pairings often fail.
Based, asians are the antichrist that will destroy the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I'm blasian and mog you tho

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Religion is fucking cope, jfl at the IQ of anyone who takes that shit serious. Religion is how poor subhumans coped with their existence before the internet was invented.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 25377
hitler said its okay tho, i think i trust him more than the bible

"What a fine race the Dutch are ! The girls are splendid and very much to my taste. The blemishes in the Dutch are due to interbreeding with the Malays, and that, in its turn, is the result of sexual urge and the lack of a sufficiency of white women in their colonies. We had much the same thing in our own colonies; a German had the right to marry a negress, provided she was a Catholic, but not a German girl, if she happened to be a Protestant."

You don’t

why do we call it inter-racial? it should be called INTRA-racial the english language dosen't follow its own rules.

hitler said its okay tho, i think i trust him more than the bible

"What a fine race the Dutch are ! The girls are splendid and very much to my taste. The blemishes in the Dutch are due to interbreeding with the Malays, and that, in its turn, is the result of sexual urge and the lack of a sufficiency of white women in their colonies. We had much the same thing in our own colonies; a German had the right to marry a negress, provided she was a Catholic, but not a German girl, if she happened to be a Protestant."
Top 10 things that were never said. Seems like your having an identity crisis

8D84705E 550A 4A06 A15D A90D69501647

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and ElBastardo
Asians worship literal demons, look at illustrations of Hindu deities

I dont mess with that
lol have you seen those East Asian god mfs looking demonic asf don't fuck with that shit

Example:

EXCEPTION:
Mirin
As a Christian Indian I have a Nordic Stacy wife upcoming. JBC is real. Just be Christian and just be curry.