Genetics are fucked man (MANLET SUIFUEL)

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Found this post on r/short

"Hey everyone. I'm an 18 year old guy who's pretty short at a height of 5'6". My entire family, however, is very tall - dad is 6'5", mom is 6', grandparents are over 6', older brother (21) is 6'6", and younger sister (15) is 5'11". It feels like absolute shit to be around giants all the time. It really does. I can't take it anymore. For fuck's sake, my younger sister is taller than me.

My grandpa (mom's dad) came over last week and I had a really nice time talking to him about... everything. Later on that day, I went off into my room to read a book, but when I came back to the kitchen for water, I heard him talking to my mom about me in the living room, where they couldn't hear my presence. He told her he's worried I might have some genetic condition that's stopping me from reaching my maximum height. My mom wholeheartedly agreed, and it wasn't surprising. Two months ago, we went shopping, and she got into the fitting room with me to see how the clothes I picked out looked. When I took off the pants I was wearing, she looked at my short legs and said, "Jesus Christ, I don't know what's wrong with you. I don't know why you're so damn short." It made me really sad because she said it with such a scathing tone.

After talking with grandpa, she scheduled a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. She didn't tell me why (of course I already knew from what grandpa told her). When we got here, the doctor told me he was going to do a growth plate x-ray on my hand to see if my bones were still growing. He said that the results showed that my growth plates were "closed", so it was not likely I was going to grow more. Other than that, he said I'm completely healthy based on other scans and tests and whatnot he did.

My mom drove us back and she was super upset and didn't want to talk to me. I guess I understand why - I'm her only child that's an embarrassing case. What fucking son doesn't grow taller than his mother? I look like a child and my younger sister is tall enough to fucking pat me on the head (and she has, several times). But fuck man, it's not my fault. I didn't fucking choose to be 5'6". I didn't fucking choose to feel like shit all day because everyone around me is taller than me. I sort of resented my mom since Wednesday, but now I realize that I don't wanna leave for college with our relationship like this. I wanna show her that I'm still worthy of being her son (apparently getting accepted to Cornell doesn't matter).

I don't know where I'm getting at with this post. I'm just lost and need help from you guys. I'm currently resenting my entire family, and they can sense the negative energy emanating from me. But I can't stop resenting them. I'm so fucking jealous. And I'm so fucking tired of feeling like shit over something I can't control. College is about to start, and I'm gonna miss them, but I just can't stop being so fucking angry. Like wtf, my brother, who I used to play sports and have so much fun with, one of my best friends, is a whole god damn foot taller than me (and it's no mystery why he's had beautiful girlfriends). And Jesus Christ my fucking younger sister. Really? Why?!!"

not sure if i'm allowed to post link to the reddit post because of brigading or w/e but yea this shit is fucked man

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Stevensmithgerard and TheChosenChad
I would legit rope in that situation tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Hunter, Kill_Jew and 2 others
That bitch mother needs to be stoned tbh.

Who says that to their fucking child? It's not like he can fucking help it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ElliotRodgerJr, Future Arablite and 1 other person
That bitch mother needs to be stoned tbh.

Who says that to their fucking child? It's not like he can fucking help it
ik man, that really pissed me off. like goddamn what a cunt

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

"Hey everyone. I'm an 18 year old guy who's pretty short at a height of 5'6". My entire family, however, is very tall - dad is 6'5", mom is 6', grandparents are over 6', older brother (21) is 6'6", and younger sister (15) is 5'11". It feels like absolute shit to be around giants all the time. It really does. I can't take it anymore. For fuck's sake, my younger sister is taller than me.

My grandpa (mom's dad) came over last week and I had a really nice time talking to him about... everything. Later on that day, I went off into my room to read a book, but when I came back to the kitchen for water, I heard him talking to my mom about me in the living room, where they couldn't hear my presence. He told her he's worried I might have some genetic condition that's stopping me from reaching my maximum height. My mom wholeheartedly agreed, and it wasn't surprising. Two months ago, we went shopping, and she got into the fitting room with me to see how the clothes I picked out looked. When I took off the pants I was wearing, she looked at my short legs and said, "Jesus Christ, I don't know what's wrong with you. I don't know why you're so damn short." It made me really sad because she said it with such a scathing tone.

After talking with grandpa, she scheduled a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. She didn't tell me why (of course I already knew from what grandpa told her). When we got here, the doctor told me he was going to do a growth plate x-ray on my hand to see if my bones were still growing. He said that the results showed that my growth plates were "closed", so it was not likely I was going to grow more. Other than that, he said I'm completely healthy based on other scans and tests and whatnot he did.

My mom drove us back and she was super upset and didn't want to talk to me. I guess I understand why - I'm her only child that's an embarrassing case. What fucking son doesn't grow taller than his mother? I look like a child and my younger sister is tall enough to fucking pat me on the head (and she has, several times). But fuck man, it's not my fault. I didn't fucking choose to be 5'6". I didn't fucking choose to feel like shit all day because everyone around me is taller than me. I sort of resented my mom since Wednesday, but now I realize that I don't wanna leave for college with our relationship like this. I wanna show her that I'm still worthy of being her son (apparently getting accepted to Cornell doesn't matter).

I don't know where I'm getting at with this post. I'm just lost and need help from you guys. I'm currently resenting my entire family, and they can sense the negative energy emanating from me. But I can't stop resenting them. I'm so fucking jealous. And I'm so fucking tired of feeling like shit over something I can't control. College is about to start, and I'm gonna miss them, but I just can't stop being so fucking angry. Like wtf, my brother, who I used to play sports and have so much fun with, one of my best friends, is a whole god damn foot taller than me (and it's no mystery why he's had beautiful girlfriends). And Jesus Christ my fucking younger sister. Really? Why?!!"

not sure if i'm allowed to post link to the reddit post because of brigading or w/e but yea this shit is fucked man
Where do you live ?

FeelsBadMan

ik man, that really pissed me off. like goddamn what a cunt
Like she's implying that she made the choice of being 6' LMFAO. Cunt

She should be put in a male prison @battlefieldincel

din red post a tldr faggot

Not a word. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Would have roped if I was in that situation.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Would have roped if I was in that situation.
Couldn't imagine that tbh. I've always felt cursed having a 6'3 brother but knowing just how much worse it could be... getting half foot mogged by your fucking sister :lul:

Being shorter than your own mother must be a cruel fate :feelsbadman:

Imagine only getting one chance at life and you turn out a manlet

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Alexanderr
why doesn't he just move away from them? nice way to have no relationships whatsoever with your son or your other children at 70 LOL boomer demons

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard