GENIUS leg lengthening theory - that worked for CONOR MCGREGOR - LITERALLY EVERYONE GTFIH - YOUR LEG WILL BE A CYBORG METAL BASEBALL BAT

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
What about if I got Leg lengthening, then rather than take out the metal rods and have weak as fuck breakable legs. just leave it in there or insert an even stronger metal rod.

Like how conor mcgregor now has a titanimum shinbone after his leg break.

then instead of worrying about fighting someone and getting ur legs snapped in half after LL.

You can kick people in the face with ur metal cyborg shinbone and it will be like hitting someone in the face with a titanimum metal baseball bat.

Whats stopping people from doing this is conor and other people have done this after their severe leg breaks?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, chaddyboi66, Mexicanboi and 6 others
I don't think regular LL even gives you weaker bones

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, bruhcel, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
in 2040 zuck controls where you walk and how you think

Clap for the NHS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13476, Preoximerianas and 2 others
can't imagine why having metal rods in your body would be uncomfortable

619AqUT24VL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

What about if I got Leg lengthening, then rather than take out the metal rods and have weak as fuck breakable legs. just leave it in there or insert an even stronger metal rod.

then instead of worrying about fighting someone and getting ur legs snapped in half after LL.

You can kick people in the face with ur metal cyborg shinbone and it will be like hitting someone in the face with a titanimum metal baseball bat.

Whats stopping people from doing this is conor and other people have done this after their severe leg breaks?
how many inches can i gain from this maximum? :feelsrope:

LL makes your leg bones brittle? FFS there really is no hope for us :feelswah:

I remember reading at least with the Beth Bolt or something Company in Germany they take out the metal rod again after some years, i think i read cause they don't know what the long term effects would be if they would just leave it in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I remember reading at least with the Beth Bolt or something Company in Germany they take out the metal rod again after some years, i think i read cause they don't know what the long term effects would be if they would just leave it in
dont loads of people have metal rods in their limbs and old people with metal hips and shit

Stole my cyborg idea. lol jk.

• JFL
no u dont :feelskek: talk more in server, we miss ur 5'4.2ft morning height (measured with stateometre) ass
Im gonna try to finish the soft height maxing program either today or tomorrow. So I won't be in for a long time.

• +1