Genuinely Genius way to get a gf as a subhuman in college

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
This works anywhere rlly but in college it’s better

I literally recommend hiering a bunch of girls like 2-4 girls to just follow u around and pretend to be in love with u

The louder they are about it the better

We all know girls like guys with options so soon if ur like htn+ or even mtn they will all start to wonder what’s so special that a bunch of hoes are after u

Then u will start to gain real simps following u around etc

also important to be rejecting all the payed actresses so then the real girl will feel special u reject all of them and chose her

Be dark triad 💪

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, PlayersGetPlayed, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Statistics prove that women both lower or increase their rating based on other girls opinions on a guy

If she finds u cute but all her friends say ur disgusting or even random girls she will lose interest

And if she never even thought about u but sees a lot of girls on ur dick she will gain

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I
Statistics prove that women both lower or increase their rating based on other girls opinions on a guy

If she finds u cute but all her friends say ur disgusting or even random girls she will lose interest

And if she never even thought about u but sees a lot of girls on ur dick she will gain
suggest hanging out with people in your class and studying together etc

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and greycel
Ok so basically the bandwagon effect. Everyone knows this works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, greycel and Deleted member 21182
Ok so basically the bandwagon effect. Everyone knows this works.
Yes but nobody ever thought of actually faking it

I’m very very sure that even an avarage joe with 2-4 stacies sexually harrasing him would get at least one girl to actually think about getting with him fr

Yes but nobody ever thought of actually faking it

I’m very very sure that even an avarage joe with 2-4 stacies sexually harrasing him would get at least one girl to actually think about getting with him fr
But good luck looking past the cringe of hiring those girls to pretend they're into you and follow you around. I guarantee you they'll think you're a retard and a loser lol only they won't say it out loud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, deadstock and Deleted member 21182
But good luck looking past the cringe of hiring those girls to pretend they're into you and follow you around. I guarantee you they'll think you're a retard and a loser lol only they won't say it out loud.
I legit wish they made some prank of social study with this

But like an actual subhuman walking around campus with 10 stacies running after him

I legit wouldn’t be impressed if girls actually started to actually be into him since women are so dependent on what other girls like :feelskek:

But ofc being mtn or htn+ would make that 100% work

But in the title it said this guide is for subhumans.

Useless thread again
I’m not gonna say I’m 100% sure it will work for subhumans as it will for mtn+ but i wouldn’t be impressed

Women are so controlled by what others think Other women especially

I would actually wanna see a 5’3 balding ranjeet in campus running from 10 stacies i wouldn’t be impressed if some real girls actually fell for him :forcedsmile:

What if all the girls being rejected by you scare that hoe away to not approach you

What if all the girls being rejected by you scare that hoe away to not approach you
Then u approach her she will probably give u signs like looking etc

Or don’t reject the girls but make it clear they aren’t ur gfs just simps

Like they could be asking u out constantly etc

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
This works anywhere rlly but in college it’s better

I literally recommend hiering a bunch of girls like 2-4 girls to just follow u around and pretend to be in love with u

The louder they are about it the better

We all know girls like guys with options
u mean options i think?
so soon if ur like htn+ or even mtn they will all start to wonder what’s so special that a bunch of hoes are after u

Then u will start to gain real simps following u around etc
true
also important to be rejecting all the payed actresses so then the real girl will feel special u reject all of them and chose her

Be dark triad 💪

Well ur not gonna date them anyway ur just using them as a payed magnet to get to other women

If this actually works and u notice real unpaid women coming do the same shit u can kick them out

Niggas nowadays hire fake gfs to hold their hands in public that won’t have a return on investment