German Stacy married African man from slums

Milosz

Milosz

Banned
She married him and moved to his slum in Africa. If you are black you don't have to moneymaxx. A white woman will move into your stinking shack, it's not a problem that you don't have electricity, water, a washing machine, or internet. Brutal pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, bwrauycnee, HerpDerpson and 9 others
Pretty goth boys like me have an automatic superior rizz that’s irresistible that’s why myformer coworkers wanted to suck my dick but I rejected them because I’m better than that

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Eren, Magical Apple and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 13787
How is she a Stacy you retard?

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Lmao, gsizzle and 16 others
Meanwhile her looksmatch is slaying stacies in tokyo/seoul, she's rotting in slums. Over for white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 23772, fogdart and 5 others
Meanwhile her looksmatch is slaying stacies in tokyo/seoul, she's rotting in slums. Over for white women

No he's not, he's probably sat in his room watching hentai and choosing his waifu

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, N1666, Deleted member 22918 and 4 others
How is she a Stacy you retard?
It changes nothing whether there is a stacy or not. The point is the very fact that she moved to the slums. A normal person would not be ready for such a thing. A white woman will do anything for a black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 27066
"Stacy"

That's a low tier Beckie.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, 5'7 zoomer, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
No he's not, he's probably sat in his room watching hentai and choosing his waifu
Currycel cope. White normies can easily slay in east asia.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
"Stacy"

That's a low tier Beckie.
It changes nothing whether there is a stacy or not. The point is the very fact that she moved to the slums. A normal person would not be ready for such a thing. A white woman will do anything for a black

So why aren't you then?
I gotta finish high school and university. You think i dont plan on doing that at the first opportunity i get?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, PointOfNoReturn and ascension
BBC rules

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, TheAbyssinian, klip11 and 2 others
she moved for a person that mogs her not that surprising

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I gotta finish high school and university. You think i dont plan on doing that at the first opportunity i get?

Cope. If you were truly committed to Asian queens you would drop your studies and go there immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
B91D1BE0 28B6 466E 8B73 C14980801057

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 25377, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
Cope. If you were truly committed to Asian queens you would drop your studies and go there immediately.
I dont have money for that right now

just be non white theory

bloated asian male > brad pitt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 24940, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension
She married him and moved to his slum in Africa. If you are black you don't have to moneymaxx. A white woman will move into your stinking shack, it's not a problem that you don't have electricity, water, a washing machine, or internet. Brutal pill

so much racism coping on here you would be a fucking incel no matter your race jfl

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Chadlite face, NTmaxxed, and lean. Just follow the best of the best guides theory

A white woman will do anything for a black

JFL where is my harem?

Lain laugh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ascension
Meanwhile @MoggerGaston is incel while height mogging, race mogging, face mogging, and location mogging this nigga.

Women are a joke. We need state provided wives now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Milosz
take a kill yourself or turn off the internet. you are boring
"take a guest" jfl nigga you retarded, i hope you choose to stop being an nword spamming incel and ascend already smh

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
"take a guest" jfl nigga you retarded, i hope you choose to stop being an nword spamming incel and ascend already smh
aresnal supporter calls someone retarded. i don't feel like discussing with an idiot like you, go away

Fs-8VGMWIAMLBsL

notice who is at the top of the table you imbecile

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
3342981 23676

he mogs her

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and RealisticGooner
Last edited by a moderator:
im here lookmaxxing while you stay the same sub 4 psl racist , you will never touch a woman in your life at this rate
delusions of a pissed off monkey. your life is shit, you are a subhuman

i still mog you physique wise even with your bulking loser

She’s ugly, definitely not a Stacy. Her looksmatch is jacking off to hentai and worshipping waifus, maybe even trying to convince randoms on an incel forum 24/7 that ugly Asian women are superior to GL white women and that white men historically raped Asian women regularly.

Currycel cope. White normies can easily slay in east asia.

Balkancel cope. They can slay in Southeast Asia, I agree. Meanwhile in East Asia the even white Chads will heavily struggle to get Asian Stacies, unless of course you keep your warped standards of what a Stacy is and greatly lower your standards like many white Chads do. A normie will pull MTBs at most, you get your looksmatch in East Asia. I see you posting and worshipping Asian girls along with Zer0 and the funny thing is all of them are dating an Asian guy lmao.

You seem to intensely idealize Asian women very strangely, maybe because you’ve been ignored or treated like shit by white women all your life. Part of it seems like a troll and part of it seems legit. I say this as someone who prefers Asian women, the average Asian woman is barely any less ugly than the average white woman.

It’s funny that guys here who have never seen/talked to an Asian woman in their life seem to idolize them the most, like you, RecessedSubhumanX, and Ubermogger. The last guy literally spoofed his location to East Asia and couldn’t pull at all, and I sincerely doubt you look better than him. Incel forums and the internet isn’t a representation of real life. It’s not nearly as easy as you think and Asian women aren’t nearly as attractive irl as you think.

Take a quick vacation after high school and try it. I’m genuinely wishing you luck because you’ll need it JFL

Last edited:
he mogs her to gandy

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
She went to university to become a social worker, and thus we can reasonably conclude she has a raging case of white guilt. She will finally admit her mistake in a few years, then move back in with her parents. Maybe with him, maybe not.

Shit like this does not happen a lot, but when even one decent looking 1st world young white foid out of 100 marries some 3rd world ethnic the effect on dating demographics is magnified because there is already a shortage of single non fat 1st world young white foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz
She’s ugly, definitely not a Stacy. Her looksmatch is jacking off to hentai and worshipping waifus, maybe even trying to convince randoms on an incel forum 24/7 that ugly Asian women are superior to GL white women and that white men historically raped Asian women regularly.

Balkancel cope. They can slay in Southeast Asia, I agree. Meanwhile in East Asia the even white Chads will heavily struggle to get Asian Stacies, unless of course you keep your warped standards of what a Stacy is and greatly lower your standards like many white Chads do. A normie will pull MTBs at most, you get your looksmatch in East Asia. I see you posting and worshipping Asian girls along with Zer0 and the funny thing is all of them are dating an Asian guy lmao.

You seem to intensely idealize Asian women very strangely, maybe because you’ve been ignored or treated like shit by white women all your life. Part of it seems like a troll and part of it seems legit. I say this as someone who prefers Asian women, the average Asian woman is barely any less ugly than the average white woman.

It’s funny that guys here who have never seen/talked to an Asian woman in their life seem to idolize them the most, like you, RecessedSubhumanX, and Ubermogger. The last guy literally spoofed his location to East Asia and couldn’t pull at all, and I sincerely doubt you look better than him. Incel forums and the internet isn’t a representation of real life. It’s not nearly as easy as you think and Asian women aren’t nearly as attractive irl as you think.

Take a quick vacation after high school and try it. I’m genuinely wishing you luck because you’ll need it JFL
autisms me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back