get a load of this stupid fucking ape

B

bloatmaxxed

Banned
he claims that he knows people above this website, he also gives out terrible surgery advice that could very well ruin other truecels lives, I also think he may be a schizoid compulsive liar living somewhere in nigeria beware don’t listen to a word that comes out of this mans mouth he is the definition of mental illness

Attachments

• D04CE398-7B68-4E18-BB2F-5F83C3217CEF.jpeg
    D04CE398-7B68-4E18-BB2F-5F83C3217CEF.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 12002
@Blackgymmax

With the FaceApp picture too :lul:

Pls no one réspond to this thread. He was actually giving dangerous surgery advice to some lightskin dude and hes raging now

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 12002
Pls no one réspond to this thread. He was actually giving dangerous surgery advice to some lightskin dude and hes raging now
mental illness at its finest

he claims that he knows people above this website, he also gives out terrible surgery advice that could very well ruin other truecels lives, I also think he may be a schizoid compulsive liar living somewhere in nigeria beware don’t listen to a word that comes out of this mans mouth he is the definition of mental illness
Lol, he's always got that messy ass closet in the background.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
U seriously made an alt to argue to yourself for attention JFL

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
prove your claims with ss

I never read nigger's comments.

• Woah
Reactions: Amexmaxx
He legit looks Like a Psycho trying to be relatable friendly or some shit:lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL if you take someones advice here without doing ur own research. If it ruins your life then you deserve it deadass

JFL if you take someones advice here without doing ur own research. If it ruins your life then you deserve it deadass
hey man I gave this one guy some solid advice but all this ape does is contradict and possible fuck up someone’s ascension like an asshole

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I hate how negros can get away with looking bloated and baby faced. Very few negros have lean faces with hollow cheeks and thin looking skin.

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxed
I hate how negros can get away with looking bloated and baby faced. Very few negros have lean faces with hollow cheeks and thin looking skin.
nigger is shit pheno only thing majority of them have is height dick or muscle mass