Getting a bitch pregnant is literally my biggest fear rn

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Like im living in utter fear rn cus I was fucking my bitch with a condom on even tho i hate condoms and i nutted and realized it had kinda slid up on my dick but idk if any cum leaked out or anything. Her period is supposed to be in 4 days so im praying to Lord Gandy rn not to allow me to bring another subhuman into the world. I often think I'm too emotionally immature for sex because i have paranoia afterwards cus i dont wanna be cucked into paying child support for 18 years. Its over for my stunted mental development.:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Chadeep and Deleted member 11758
Is no big deal

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 11414 and 1 other person
Just ask her to abort bro. Or get IUD implanted in her

• Woah
Reactions: Catawampus
bro i just pee inside her instead of cum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 13994 and 4 others
weak pull out game:ROFLMAO::ogre:

This baby is too damn black to be mines
92653635 7ACD 4875 A7C1 9A43AAD3B5E3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 11963, Chadeep and 5 others
It’s a scary thought but I still hit it raw because I’m retarded (most men are).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, BUY$DRUGS, fukmylyf and 2 others
  • JFL
Pretty sure most guys hit it raw nowadays because our generation is degenerate lol.
most guys dont hit tbh or they are dressing up as femboys and getting hit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
It’s a scary thought but I still hit it raw because I’m retarded (most men are).
I legit did that once cuz I had motion sickness and wasn't thinking straight. I ended up forgetting to put on a condom and just nutted straight in there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tony and Catawampus
I legit did that once cuz I had motion sickness and wasn't thinking straight. I ended up forgetting to put on a condom and just nutted straight in there
did it feel good?

did it feel good?
Not really. I was sick and dizzy so I wanted it to end quickly jfl. So lucky nothing happened

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and CupOfCoffee
I got my ex-gf pregnant. She freaked out and eventually got an abortion....
Let me tell you something: you can pick all sorts of skanks at abortion clinics and gynecology centers - many girls who came there were dressed like total sluts, I couldn't believe how dumb they were, some of them didn't even know who got them pregnant, some were at their second or third abortion, etc.
The only difficult thing would be to justify your presence there, some clinics and hospitals however have multiple departments, you could pretend you're waiting there for another thing, there's this state sponsored clinic in my town for example, who has the cheapest abortions in towns, and on the same floor there are departments for gynecology, neurology, cardiology, etc....I can guess just from a glance at the people waiting there, who's there for gynecology.

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, Catawampus and Deleted member 11758
You will create a piss monster 🥴
he can become the new superhero Peeman and his superpower is he pisses out his asshole

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I got my ex-gf pregnant. She freaked out and eventually got an abortion....
Let me tell you something: you can pick all sorts of skanks at abortion clinics and gynecology centers - many girls who came there were dressed like total sluts, I couldn't believe how dumb they were, some of them didn't even know who got them pregnant, some were at their second or third abortion, etc.
The only difficult thing would be to justify your presence there, some clinics and hospitals however have multiple departments, you could pretend you're waiting there for another thing, there's this state sponsored clinic in my town for example, who has the cheapest abortions in towns, and on the same floor there are departments for gynecology, neurology, cardiology, etc....I can guess just from a glance at the people waiting there, who's there for gynecology.
How did u get her pregnant tho bro, was it from raw dogging or failed bc?

Pussy so good it made you dizzy
No I was driving for 15 hours and we met in a hotel to exchange cars and she wanted to fuck so I didn't wanna say no but I had a headache and motion sickness from the car ride jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
No I was driving for 15 hours and we met in a hotel to exchange cars and she wanted to fuck so I didn't wanna say no but I had a headache and motion sickness from the car ride jfl
15 hours for that pussy shit better have been lined with gold

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
How did u get her pregnant tho bro, was it from raw dogging or failed bc?
Through sex...
Sometimes we didn't use protection, when it was supposed to be safe using the calendar method, but it's not a reliable method, a girl's menstrual cycle and ovulation period can fluctuate widely...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Catawampus
Through sex...
Sometimes we didn't use protection, when it was supposed to be safe using the calendar method, but it's not a reliable method, a girl's menstrual cycle and ovulation period can fluctuate widely...
Do you regret that it was aborted

Do you regret that it was aborted
Well, it was a long time ago, I was just a kid in college, still living with my parents, she was in the same situation, what else could be done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Catawampus
Well, it was a long time ago, I was just a kid in college, still living with my parents, she was in the same situation, what else could be done?
Yea I aint judging bro, its just shitty circumstances:confused:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Update: shes supposed to get it today but its already 2:30 and she hasnt yet, though i know the app period trackers arent very reliable. If she doesnt get it by sunday I will legit be freaking out. She has been bloated for a few days like she always gets before it but that is also a symptom of early pregnancy im scared boyos im to emotionally immature to have sex I cannot cope:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
Update: shes supposed to get it today but its already 2:30 and she hasnt yet, though i know the app period trackers arent very reliable. If she doesnt get it by sunday I will legit be freaking out. She has been bloated for a few days like she always gets before it but that is also a symptom of early pregnancy im scared boyos im to emotionally immature to have sex I cannot cope:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
over for your future if your net worth aint atleast $1M

• So Sad
Im scared guys:hnghn::hnghn:

I hope you got her pregnant tbh.

low bodyfatmaxxing motivation thread @Hozay

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Catawampus
I hope you got her pregnant tbh.

low bodyfatmaxxing motivation thread @Hozay
Why bro why would you wish that on me?

oh cool my biggest fear is spiders

• JFL
Like im living in utter fear rn cus I was fucking my bitch with a condom on even tho i hate condoms and i nutted and realized it had kinda slid up on my dick but idk if any cum leaked out or anything. Her period is supposed to be in 4 days so im praying to Lord Gandy rn not to allow me to bring another subhuman into the world. I often think I'm too emotionally immature for sex because i have paranoia afterwards cus i dont wanna be cucked into paying child support for 18 years. Its over for my stunted mental development.:soy::soy::soy:
Chad problems

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
fuck this brag thread all of you

• JFL
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot