Getting a tooth removed

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Getting my first molar removed and plan on replacing it with an implant

Will I still experience bone loss in my jaw because of this shit?

I have to wait at least 3 months with a hole in my mouth before they put in the implant

@MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, metagross and MakinItHappenReturn
if you dont plan jaw surgery I wouldnt do it

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
how does it feel to be mentally ill schizo

I have to wait at least 3 months with a hole in my mouth before they put in the implant

View attachment 1466983

@MakinItHappenReturn

They say that 3 months is the borderline before bone CAN begin to be lost.

A long enough period where you do not chew using that tooth to stimulate the bone that is above or below it.

Yours is a bottom tooth, mine was an upper one, so you need to be concerned about your mandible. My loss happened to the lower part of my cheekbone.

1997968bacaaf47453c0edf389315c52

In this article they talk of it being as little as 6 weeks. So just over half the period in which you have to wait. I am interested to know why they say you must wait 3 months when there is evidence of bone-loss taking place within less than that time.

Why is that a protocol? What's science?

When I had my bone grafting done I was told it tends to decay after 3 months maximum, but he used the word maximum. I hadn't done shit for 3 years lmao. Hence my face caved in. It's nowhere near as bad as it was, since after the bone-graft but still a long way to go. I was in email contact with the guy and he says we may need to have another bone-graft after sending him videos via email.

I hate the way my skin sags now as there is a lack of bone for it to rest on :ROFLMAO:

Honestly I would try my hardest to get them to see if they can take it down to 2 months and if not, chewing as much as you can on that part of your face, using the surrounding teeth so that it minimising the bone that will be lost.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and forevergymcelling

You realise you're a pathetic virgin incel that is shit-talking a Chadlite who has a 40+ body count and in a relationship with a Stacey lite?

Lol stupid fuck

Why not?

I think I have to, the tooth is fucked and was supposed to be removed years ago

They just post shit for the sake of it. Bunch of bonified losers.

It's seen as 'cool' to act like a loser. I've never known a place like it. Quite remarkable.

You see why I deleted my account now don't you?

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

Yeah this is what you'll need:

8817fa7501006e24a8d7b273c55fe738

Probably cost a little bit of money naturally, but in no-way not worth it.

You realise you're a pathetic virgin incel that is shit-talking a Chadlite who has a 40+ body count and in a relationship with a Stacey lite?

Lol stupid fuck
i would shit on your face but its already brown 🍷

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Yeah this is what you'll need:

View attachment 1467027

Probably cost a little bit of money naturally, but in no-way not worth it.
Yeah I'm gonna ask them to do this, don't care if I have to spend £300 for it

I can't afford to lose any bone

This tooth was supposed to be extracted 6 years ago, I've had a root canal on it + my temporary crown is still intact :lul: I've always been terrified of the gap causing recession

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yeah I'm gonna ask them to do this, don't care if I have to spend £300 for it

I can't afford to lose any bone

This tooth was supposed to be extracted 6 years ago, I've had a root canal on it + my temporary crown is still intact :lul: I've always been terrified of the gap causing recession

Given what we know about bone-mass and it's importance on men, it would be the most utterly stupid af thing to do to not spend that money and put that safety-net in-place.

Oh shit you've had infection, wow. That shit alone can also cause the manifestation of bone-loss. I've read it. Yeah get it done asap.

• Woah
Given what we know about bone-mass and it's importance on men, it would be the most utterly stupid af thing to do to not spend that money and put that safety-net in-place.

Oh shit you've had infection, wow. That shit alone can also cause the manifestation of bone-loss. I've read it. Yeah get it done asap.
It's only ever been infected once

Coincidentally this side of my face (on mandible) has less bone than the other

I don't know if it's always been like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
It's only ever been infected once

Coincidentally this side of my face (on mandible) has less bone than the other

I don't know if it's always been like this tbh

Would not be surprised if this was due to the infection.

Anything that fucks with the gums will have a subsequent affect on the bones around them.

you didnt floss?

View attachment 1466983

@MakinItHappenReturn
Yes bro you will, any tooth removed causes bad changes in the face I think I'm not best educated on this tho.

@MakinItHappenReturn

Just got back from the dentist. He talked me through my x ray and I already have bone recession on my jaw from that fucking tooth :feelswah:

I'm getting a bone graft and implant, costing me £2800 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@MakinItHappenReturn

Just got back from the dentist. He talked me through my x ray and I already have bone recession on my jaw from that fucking tooth :feelswah:

I'm getting a bone graft and implant, costing me £2800 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Wow I did not know the recession would happen that soon.

Wow I did not know the recession would happen that soon.
Tbf I had a root canal on this tooth 4-5 years ago, it's still has a temp crown on it. I've just left it all these years. The tooth is hollow so there's not enough pressure on my mandible

If I had known this would happen, I would've had the implant years ago

View attachment 1466983

@MakinItHappenReturn

no it won’t have any Visible impact. Lookswise nothing will change.

if you remove teeth the bone of the SOCKET the tooth was in, which is part of the jaw, will go away. The overall shape of the jaw is completely unchanged.

Tbf I had a root canal on this tooth 4-5 years ago, it's still has a temp crown on it. I've just left it all these years. The tooth is hollow so there's not enough pressure on my mandible

If I had known this would happen, I would've had the implant years ago
I see that make sense then.:feelswah: I hope you can fix it.

• +1
i lost my one teeth before puberty. My face is good should i worry?
right side of my face more developed btw