Getting braces at 18 and probably an expander (HIGH IQ MOGGERS ONLY)

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
I live in the uk and I am expected to get braces at 18.
my palate is nearly deathtier and i need high iq moggers advice pls

Do the nhs do expanders before braces?
How to make sure the ortho’s arent going to recess me

my orthodontist got some appliance that hes making me wear for like a year before i get braces on top teeth it makes it impossible to mew and im pretty sure it makes my palate worse, you dont need braces bro just wait until later where you can get it done private. or message a high iq mogger on forum that will teach you how to fix your teeth at home

go with invisalign it shoulnt be a problem

my orthodontist got some appliance that hes making me wear for like a year before i get braces on top teeth it makes it impossible to mew and im pretty sure it makes my palate worse, you dont need braces bro just wait until later where you can get it done private. or message a high iq mogger on forum that will teach you how to fix your teeth at home
What age to get them privately in the uk?

I'm not familiar with the NHS's protocol but you should do the expander before the braces, maybe don't even get the braces at all. I got my braces a few months back at a fairly late age and it has eroded my mandible and masseter muscles to near subhuman levels. The expander on the other hand will not only expand your upper palate and develop your maxilla, but could even potentially cause your lower jaw to widen as well and give you a broad and outwardly grown pair of gonions. Ortho's almost always rape you with braces especially if you're old

Expander. Always expand before moving those teeth around with braces. Contact a provider for expansion before having any shitty giga-recesser looksmin like braces.