Getting drunk before school works wonders

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
What I did, poured 3 shots worth of vodka (40% alch) in an empty water bottle. I didn’t drink it before school, because I need to drive myself to get there. As soon as I arrived, went in the toilets and popped it real quick . Burned like hell for 10 seconds, but 100% worth it. I NT mogged everyone, it was so ez just walking around too I didnt give a fuck about anyone looking. Biggest socialmax there is.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 123abc, Stackz, niqfan625 and 12 others
What I did, poured 3 shots worth of vodka (40% alch) in an empty water bottle. I didn’t drink it before school, because I need to drive myself to get there. As soon as I arrived, went in the toilets and popped it real quick . Burned like hell for 10 seconds, but 100% worth it. I NT mogged everyone, it was so ez just walking around too I didnt give a fuck about anyone looking. Biggest socialmax there is.
I smoke cigs pre workout

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 42577 and 1 other person
Don't do this my liver is currently failing at 20 because of this. Phenibut or benzos seem better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: leopold123, agoostis, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 43398
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 43398 and Reformed
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
alcohol only tricks yourself into believing you weren't awkward but it's still obvious to everyone else.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, arabcelxxx, niqfan625 and 8 others
how long does the effect last

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Reformed
alcohol only tricks yourself into believing you weren't awkward but it's still obvious to everyone else.
Cope. What’s obvious is that it works like a charm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 43398
how long does the effect last
Definitely less than 5 hours, bc I felt normal after that and could drive home normally

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 30254
Alcohol before gym 👌

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 43398
kratom is better tbh

• Woah
  • Hmm...
honestly your right and anyone who says alchohol does harm and it will come into affect is coping lol...unless your an alchoholic for 50 years you wont notice any difference

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 43398 and 2 others
honestly your right and anyone who says alchohol does harm and it will come into affect is coping lol...unless your an alchoholic for 50 years you wont notice any difference
Facts, why would I wanna be healthy at 40+ but still incel/ missed out on so much

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
k

• +1
  • Hmm...
It just puts into perspective how fucked we are that we have to take drugs to act normal.

@Reformed kratom helps me talk more easily and helps me study

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Gaygymmaxx, Reformed and 1 other person
Facts, why would I wanna be healthy at 40+ but still incel/ missed out on so much
literally when your 40 no matter what you do or how you live your gonna look and feel 40 you just gotta do what you have to to live better at 15-35

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Reformed and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 20370, datboijj and 1 other person
It does make reality/existence feel easier. However, alcohol reduces muscle protein synthesis so I would rather stay away from it. Especially on training days.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 43398
awkwardness/autism is usually caused by low gaba, thats why gaba agonists are so affective

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Why not cocaine

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
feel free to record yourself, you'll cringe when you hear it back.
Why do u even bother arguing over this rn. U know I only took an amount to make me lower inhibit, not flat out wasted at the brink of blacking out

lol used to do this everyday in late senior year. used to do tequila and energy drink 1:1 0.5l, but then just switched to wine. have no idea how i didnt get caught because i would get way too drunk and probably smell crazy, but it does wonders for social anxiety

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, king_bandon and Reformed
Your breath will smell like alcohol and you will be expelled. I would just take one shot instead of 3, you will be more NT and less chance of being caught as well as the obvious health problems that come with consuming alcohol that looksmins you

• +1
Your breath will smell like alcohol and you will be expelled. I would just take one shot instead of 3, you will be more NT and less chance of being caught as well as the obvious health problems that come with consuming alcohol that looksmins you
My breath did smell. Surely there’s something else I can take to remove that smell like mint, I’ll look into it.

Btw u can get expelled for this shit?

Why do u even bother arguing over this rn. U know I only took an amount to make me lower inhibit, not flat out wasted at the brink of blacking out
because I did this when I was younger and recorded it to make sure.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I always drink a few shots of vodka everyday when I have routines, or just in general. It feels good, soothes my feelings, and makes me more sociable. I don’t notice the burning much anymore

Literally today I rambled to my coworker what I did in the weekend even though he didn’t ask. He seemed a bit caught off guard because I’m otherwise usually quiet.

Make sure not to get too drunk though. I had a blackout one time and woke up to having multiple people unfriend me on Snapchat and sending messages like "wtf?"

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Stackz, king_bandon and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
1 shot will do nothing to most people. there is gum designed to get rid of smell of alcohol. i would just stick to chugging 0.5l wine in a soda bottle. it buzzes me almost instantly especially if im sleepy and wont get you too drunk

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Intense euphoria during lifts and music sounds way better
Yea and also insane disruption of protein synthesis which makes the whole workout useless

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
legit tbh.

I don't like the job I am working right now. But when I have some drinks before, It's actually quite enjoyable.

Makes you think why our brains/bodies don't just naturally keep us drunk/high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Reformed
legit tbh.

I don't like the job I am working right now. But when I have some drinks before, It's actually quite enjoyable.

Makes you think why our brains/bodies don't just naturally keep us drunk/high.
Bro I got drunk today at school, 2 shots this time. And I was just enjoying my time staring at the wall during my boring maths lesson :ROFLMAO:.Drugs and alcohol are a life cheat code holy shit

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MoggerGaston
kratom, pheni, alcohol are all unsustainable

i used kratom and pheni daily during my early twenties (ofc it didnt start that way)

over the long haul it negatively impacts your looks and the drug effect does not stay the same as in the initial honeymoon period

ultimately it also destroys your social calibration and turns you into a jestermaxxed guy overtime.

if you use it responsibly once a week you might get away with it for a while but even overtime your 6 off days will become worse than baseline and you are living craving your one hit on the weekend.

Also kratom is the ultimate skin destroyer

• +1
kratom, pheni, alcohol are all unsustainable

i used kratom and pheni daily during my early twenties (ofc it didnt start that way)

over the long haul it negatively impacts your looks and the drug effect does not stay the same as in the initial honeymoon period

ultimately it also destroys your social calibration and turns you into a jestermaxxed guy overtime.

if you use it responsibly once a week you might get away with it for a while but even overtime your 6 off days will become worse than baseline and you are living craving your one hit on the weekend.

Also kratom is the ultimate skin destroyer
I use mephedrone 2-3 days a week. I think it's a sustainable amount for now (late twenties). Obviously I will have to reduce as I get older.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and brb7
Bro I got drunk today at school, 2 shots this time. And I was just enjoying my time staring at the wall during my boring maths lesson :ROFLMAO:.Drugs and alcohol are a life cheat code holy shit
fucking legit, high asf on mephedrone again right now and life is so fucking fun and amazing.

JFL at how boring and trash it usually is.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 20370
I use mephedrone 2-3 days a week. I think it's a sustainable amount for now (late twenties). Obviously I will have to reduce as I get older.
Never tried that, but I read that its good for libido

I dont have that strong horniness feeling that I had in my early twenties anymore

Does it have a libido increasing effect for you?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Never tried that, but I read that its good for libido

I dont have that strong horniness feeling that I had in my early twenties anymore

Does it have a libido increasing effect for you?
ye it does

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and MoggerGaston