Getting Flashbacks of the Tinder Experiments from the Other Site

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Average, ugly, landwhale, 300 matches in a day, superlikes, tons of messages, and worst of all the pig woman experiment.

I believe the most recent one was a profile with a picture of dirt and a girl's name getting 300+ likes in a day.

I'm so scared because it's over for me.

It doesn't matter I'm J-Pop tier (sub-8 is death in the west as they say). Besides the fact my androgynous looks have limited appeal it is a grim outlook.

These dating apps are all sausage fests, my college approaching was a complete failure (aside from the one friend I gained from it).

If the odds are not in my favor with Tokyo tinder, I don't know what there is left for me.

I'll try whatever I can with this one Chinese girl I'm friends with, if I can't have her then there is nobody for me in this whole country (United States).

If I ever wanted to live here and be in a relationship with a 3-Dimensional woman, I would need to bring one over from Asia, yet they are easily corrupted upon landing in these shores, their purity quickly melts away in wake of the degeneracy of western society, it is incapable of resisting the taint of the ZOG.

Much like a can of coca cola stripping the purest of white paint.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision