Getting kicked out of uni

W

wollet2

Kraken
Not because you exceeded the maximum years partying or having fun but the opposite, staying inside all day in a 1 roomed house with no food and no heat, with barely money to pay for my medication and a debilitating disease that has left me paralyzed (but nobody cares about and im too stupid/brain damaged / non motivated to chase an official diagnosis / advancement of my maximum uni years)

I cant leave my house, i cant and dont want to meet people, i cant get a job. I m extremely depressed and anxious for the future all the time. Unable to feel anything good.

Given how afraid i am of old age and missing out i should be doing more, but im not doing anything and i cant do anything. Idk whats worse and why do i keep believing like i can do stuff and torture myself. Its over, im delaying the inevitable scary thing which is suicide/death. But how can I JUST KILL MYSELF. ITS SO SCARY. I MUST DO IT. FUCK LIFE FOR PUTTING ME INTO THIS SITUATION

I fucking hate people and i hate life. There is no other way, im being forced to suicide. Whats the alternative? Being an ugly old cripple that will get alzheimers at 40 and die from depression or cancer? And where will I live. And how will i deal with all this depression.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, House Lannister, bogii and 1 other person
Hang on man; Neuralink will be doing human trials this year i think. There's hope for you

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
i hate disease bro im sat rotting in bed with strep throat, its fucking butterz fam

Not because you exceeded the maximum years partying or having fun but the opposite, staying inside all day in a 1 roomed house with no food and no heat, with barely money to pay for my medication and a debilitating disease that has left me paralyzed (but nobody cares about and im too stupid/brain damaged / non motivated to chase an official diagnosis / advancement of my maximum uni years)

I cant leave my house, i cant and dont want to meet people, i cant get a job. I m extremely depressed and anxious for the future all the time. Unable to feel anything good.

Given how afraid i am of old age and missing out i should be doing more, but im not doing anything and i cant do anything. Idk whats worse and why do i keep believing like i can do stuff and torture myself. Its over, im delaying the inevitable scary thing which is suicide/death. But how can I JUST KILL MYSELF. ITS SO SCARY. I MUST DO IT. FUCK LIFE FOR PUTTING ME INTO THIS SITUATION

I fucking hate people and i hate life. There is no other way, im being forced to suicide. Whats the alternative? Being an ugly old cripple that will get alzheimers at 40 and die from depression or cancer? And where will I live. And how will i deal with all this depression.
where you livin? isn't there like something that the government does for disabled people like money and place to stay and food?

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
everything is going to be okay my dude, just please don't go E.R

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
where you livin? isn't there like something that the government does for disabled people like money and place to stay and food?
Im not wheelchair disabled but im pretty bad. Boomers in the goverment arent going to take me serious and not much is known for my condition. Idk how i can prove to them that I have an issue affecting my studies and wellbeing. I can walk and go to class. I dont speak about my problem here but its killing me and it wont get better. Im too low in motivation and legitimately brain damaged to chase for my legal rights if i got any.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
Im not wheelchair disabled but im pretty bad. Boomers in the goverment arent going to take me serious and not much is known for my condition. Idk how i can prove to them that I have an issue affecting my studies and wellbeing. I can walk and go to class. I dont speak about my problem here but its killing me and it wont get better. Im too low in motivation and legitimately brain damaged to chase for my legal rights if i got any.
damn that's sad wish you luck brother, just don't give up. Life's to valuable for that :(

Trucel, here is a support group for you :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18465
My country is a joke. I even have to do some complicated stuff to not go to the army. And i cant even find a normal paying job with uncompleted army duties. The army. Me. :lul:

• So Sad
I dropped out of uni too and was given antipsychotics instead of Adderall by some retarded psychiatrist causing me to go in and out of psych wards destroying my whole life.:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2 and bogii
Damn man, you have family who you are in touch with?

I dropped out of uni too and was given antipsychotics instead of Adderall by some retarded psychiatrist causing me to go in and out of psych wards destroying my whole life.:feelswhy:
But at least in America they give you housing and neet bucks. Otherwise I would drop kick them.

Damn man, you have family who you are in touch with?
Yes theyre supplying me with as much money they can but dont know about my health problem or social / uni problems.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Yes theyre supplying me with as much money they can but dont know about my health problem or social / uni problems.
Hang in there man. Medicine is evolving everyday. You have family that cares about that’s enough despite what this place will say

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricochet and wollet2
Hang in there man. Medicine is evolving everyday. You have family that cares about that’s enough despite what this place will say
Even if i stayed with the hope of a scientific breakthrough how would i be able to afford it and how will i afford anything. Im gonna get kicked out from uni the next year and never make money

I cant get a fucking job, im useless at my current state. Feels like im handicapped but i know its just depression, not being able to focus and what this thing has caused to my brain that i am like this. I CANT function tho. My iq is around 115 which is average - nothing special yet my achievements are that of a 80 iq person

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and House Lannister
Even if i stayed with the hope of a scientific breakthrough how would i be able to afford it and how will i afford anything. Im gonna get kicked out from uni the next year and never make money
You aren’t kicked out yet man. Idk how it works there or how bad your condition is but try and do the bare minimum to graduate with a degree and see where you go. Or tell ur fam about ur condition to see if they’d help

• So Sad
Become red pill. :redpill:. It's the best cope. Don't be blackpill and just give up. Your father found a way. His father found a way and so on and life was tougher back then.

• +1
Become red pill. :redpill:. It's the best cope. Don't be blackpill and just give up. Your father found a way. His father found a way and so on and life was tougher back then.
holy shit you're right. fck being non NT your way of thinking seems better. :love:

if my ancestors made it this far, I should be able to do this too because back then there was no such thing as depression or non NT, it was either live or die. lifefuel tbh just have to change though.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet

Allow me to empathize with you:

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 40 57

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 19 02 02

I can't drive because I can't process traffic signals well. I also cannot grasp social cues well.

In a second investigation, we assessed the effect of white matter damage on processing speed using voxel-based lesion symptom mapping (VLSM) analysis of data from seventy-two patients with left hemisphere strokes. Lesions in left parietal white matter, together with cortical lesions in supramarginal and angular gyri were associated with impaired performance. These findings suggest that cognitive processing speed, as assessed by the Digit-Symbol test, is closely related to the structural integrity of white matter tracts associated with parietal and temporal cortices and left middle frontal gyrus. Further, fiber tractography applied to VBM results and the patient findings suggest that the superior longitudinal fasciculus, a major tract subserving fronto-parietal integration, makes a prominent contribution to processing speed.

• +1