Getting really concerned about hair transplant now (Need help if this is a problem or not)

D

Deleted

Lurker
From my experience/knowledge you can't transplant on top of forehead wrinkles as it won't look natural having hair on top of them/the hairs will move around or something like that?

I have wrinkles going really high when i fully frown but need to lower my hairline bcuz of the massive forehead i posses. Is my wrinkles going to rape my results and make me only able to do slight improvements?

If what i'm saying is true (which i hope isn't) i'll only be able to transplant the very corners like a cm?

Slicked back out of shower with hands

Slicked back with comb

Tagging people who have/might have knowledge
@oldslapcel @Marco Polo @baldingprettyboy @Lars @Amnesia @Pendejo @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @enchanted_elixir @RealSurgerymax

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, prettyboislime, ChristianChad and 1 other person
From my experience/knowledge you can't transplant on top of forehead wrinkles as it won't look natural having hair on top of them/the hairs will move around or something like that?

I have wrinkles going really high when i fully frown but need to lower my hairline bcuz of the massive forehead i posses. Is my wrinkles going to rape my results and make me only able to do slight improvements?

If what i'm saying is true (which i hope isn't) i'll only be able to transplant the very corners like a cm?

Slicked back out of shower with hands
View attachment 1781616View attachment 1781617View attachment 1781618

Slicked back with comb

View attachment 1781622View attachment 1781620View attachment 1781621

Tagging people who have/might have knowledge
@oldslapcel @Marco Polo @baldingprettyboy @Lars @Amnesia @Pendejo @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @enchanted_elixir @RealSurgerymax
Why the f*** are your wrinkles so deep and pronounced?

You might want to take some caffeine, and green tea formula to ease those wrinkles plus take collagen and elastin to restore the former smooth skin before getting this transplant.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ChristianChad
Why the f*** are your wrinkles so deep and pronounced?

You might want to take some caffeine, and green tea formula to ease those wrinkles plus take collagen and elastin to restore the former smooth skin before getting this transplant.
Its frowning as hard as i can. This is relaxed

The problem is that my muscles seem to go very high. This guy wasn't allowed to lower his hairline bcuz of this problem
"So I had recently a FUE procedure to lower my hairline. The surgeon told me that he couldn't lower my hairline as much as I wanted because it would come to close to a Forehead fold and the hairline wouldn't look natural. Is that true?"

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Looks like you just have a natural widows peak. If I was in your position I’d say just do finasteride for a year to make sure your hairline is stabilized. Then go to a surgeon for a consultation. It’s free and they can tell you for sure.

You widows peak actually looks kinda unique. Not saying it’s ideal but not a huge failo.

Although I’m sure if you want it for your self confidence you could get a good transplant around the corners for cheap since you would need so few hairs actually transplanted.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
There are many successful Bald VIPs. You will be fine

C2C21355 3AF4 46D2 BD7C 0289502DAE7D

• So Sad
Reactions: Lars and Deleted
my forhead wrinkles stop far below yours

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Looks like you just have a natural widows peak. If I was in your position I’d say just do finasteride for a year to make sure your hairline is stabilized. Then go to a surgeon for a consultation. It’s free and they can tell you for sure.

You widows peak actually looks kinda unique. Not saying it’s ideal but not a huge failo.

Although I’m sure if you want it for your self confidence you could get a good transplant around the corners for cheap since you would need so few hairs actually transplanted.
This is genuinly suicide fuel if true. I need my hairline lowered bcuz of my proportions being death tier with slick back.

I want everything to get closer the my widows peak height in order to get equal facial thirds. The reason i need transplant is for aesthetics not balding. Thoughts on getting hairline lowering (where they cut your scalp) and then getting a transplant on top just too hide the scar better?

Its frowning as hard as i can. This is relaxed
View attachment 1781650
The problem is that my muscles seem to go very high. This guy wasn't allowed to lower his hairline bcuz of this problem
"So I had recently a FUE procedure to lower my hairline. The surgeon told me that he couldn't lower my hairline as much as I wanted because it would come to close to a Forehead fold and the hairline wouldn't look natural. Is that true?"
Either find a surgeon that doesn't care or do what I told you, especially the elastin and caffeine/green tea advice

Either find a surgeon that doesn't care or do what I told you, especially the elastin and caffeine/green tea advice
I don't see how it could decrease frowning wrinkles when engaged as its related to actual muscles in the forehead.

I don’t know if many surgeons will consider u a candidate for HT unless u go to an immoral one, but u might be able to find one if u make it clear that you know the risks and that you will pay a lot.

Most surgeons wouldn’t classify this as balding at all - it’s the loss of a juvenile hairline

• Woah
I don't see how it could decrease frowning wrinkles when engaged as its related to actual muscles in the forehead.
View attachment 1781661
They only wrinkle because the skin on your forehead isn't sufficiently elastic enough. Flex your bicep and see if it wrinkles. That's proof it's an elasticity problem.

• +1
I don’t know if many surgeons will consider u a candidate for HT unless u go to an immoral one, but u might be able to find one if u make it clear that you know the risks and that you will pay a lot.

Most surgeons wouldn’t classify this as balding at all - it’s the loss of a juvenile hairline
What about getting scalp advancement and then getting a transplant later down the line for covering the previous surgery better?

don't do finasteride it will fuck you up for life, trust me on this

• JFL
Reactions: wateriswet
What about getting scalp advancement and then getting a transplant later down the line for covering the previous surgery better?
What’s your goal and outcome? Are you on any meds right now?

What’s your goal and outcome? Are you on any meds right now?
idealy i'd want my forehead lowered abt 1.5cm but that might not be realistic ofc.

Not on any meds as of now but i have fin ready if i need it. If i get scalp reduction and hop on fin there shouldn't be any problem?

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Get Botox to paralyze those muscles. They will eventually atrophy

• +1
Reactions: Lars
idealy i'd want my forehead lowered abt 1.5cm but that might not be realistic ofc.

Not on any meds as of now but i have fin ready if i need it. If i get scalp reduction and hop on fin there shouldn't be any problem?
So u want to reduce ur forehead size? That can be done by anyone but I don’t think HT would be appropriate. Talk to plastic surgeons about forehead reduction

seriously, just stop stressing about this shit, you're good looking and noone is gonna notice your hairline that might be 0,5cm higher than normal. You don't need rhino, you don't need a hair transplant (yet).

So u want to reduce ur forehead size? That can be done by anyone but I don’t think HT would be appropriate. Talk to plastic surgeons about forehead reduction
I'm starting to consider scalp advancement combined with hair transplant as an option.

For the hair transplant to have appropriate density i'll need abt 2000 grafts and then a year later another thousand to get solid density.

That's a total of 2 years in recovery.

If i instead get scalp advancement and move it down even further but get a scar i can cover the scar with a transplant and my density will be much higher than even the option of 2 hair transplants.

If i instead get scalp advancement and move it down even further but get a scar i can cover the scar with a transplant and my density will be much higher than even the option of 2 hair transplants.
Can't you avoid having a visible scar with a trichophytic incision?

• +1
ur not frowning but raising your eyebrows upwards? everyone has high forehead wrinkles when they bring their brows up

Yes as hard as i can.
so you are raising your eyebrows up? if ht surgeons are determining advancement based off that, how tf would something like 1500+ grafts be possible for most people?

so you are raising your eyebrows up? if ht surgeons are determining advancement based off that, how tf would something like 1500+ grafts be possible for most people?
Bcuz they can only go up to a certain height. If you’ve receeded there Will be unwrinkled space up top.

Bcuz they can only go up to a certain height. If you’ve receeded there Will be unwrinkled space up top.
so I guess u are in-eligible for significant advancement. There's hardly any space to add hair grafts, I have to do more research

so I guess u are in-eligible for significant advancement. There's hardly any space to add hair grafts, I have to do more research
I’m considering scalp advancement and sublement it with a minor transplant

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sal and Warlow
I’m considering scalp advancement and sublement it with a minor transplant

Rather just get one surgery and fix the root cause. Plus it's also permanent.

You're gonna spend 5k for hairline lowering surgery and another 5k for transplant....

There's also the possiblity that by the time you're 28-40 you start balding, even after you get hairline lowering surgery.

Just get a hairline transplant at 20 (i believe you're 19?) and take fin when you hit 25 to keep the results forever.

Idk. Especially with your hair. Go to the right surgeons and they'll work a miracle for you

Look at this guys result. The density and lining. Best surgeon in the world by far.

Theres no problem transplanting in the frown area per se. Its just considered bad practice because it can potentially look unnatural but if the surgeon agree there should be no problem, its literally just skin like everywhere else. There is also muscles in the scalp sides and you have hair.

Idk about hairline lowering surgery, it leaves a visible scar that might be very visible in future when your norwood advances in future, seems quite overkill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 17735
Idk about hairline lowering surgery, it leaves a visible scar that might be very visible in future when your norwood advances in future, seems quite overkill
Way i see it its either hairline lowering now and get almost instant results. Then if a norwood i’ll have all my grafts saved and can use them to fix my balding instead of using 2000+ grafts just to lower it.

7F8B33D0 7418 4EC7 BE53 74CBF3E6F449

If my norwood advances and i had a hair transplant i’ll have the same problem as i’ll have hairs in front but not in back.

My main goal is Wasting as little time as possible for recovery in my prime years, This is just 8 days post op and even then most people wouldnt notice (the scar Will obv fade more over time)
D193D5CE B190 4C49 BEFA D020D1DAF553

So to me If i need a transplant over my scar when i’m post prime in my 30s it’ll be worth it as i’ve Maximized my youth.

A year post op
FE736314 4270 4660 925B B12696B50B3F

I’m looking into both though just havent decided yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt recommend it for standard hair loss sufferer, but you are on the looksmax sperg spectrum so with effort and planning it could be a great way to have massive density.

Just consider that you will have to manipulate the scar in future to make it less noticeable. You have SMP and scar tissue hair transplants as an option. I would probably start a heavy microneedling regime 1 month after the scar has formed which is known to reduce scar tissue.

Also there is a drug (Verteporfin) that is being tested in many procedures that has been found to literally produce scarless tissue. Some doctors are already experimenting off-label and the results are ridiculous. This could very well revolutionize every scar producing procedure like face lifts, hairline surgery etc... the fact that you can have 0 scars after any surgery is very appealing.

• +1
Just consider that you will have to manipulate the scar in future to make it less noticeable.
Yes i'm aware of the risks but the way i see it i'll probably need 2 transplants in order to get appropriate density for someone below 20 and that's 2 years of recovering while in my prime when i can instead postpone my hairtransplant for when i need to cover the scar.

That's my current thinking atleast but i just recently started researching this scalp advancement method.

Also there is a drug (Verteporfin) that is being tested in many procedures that has been found to literally produce scarless tissue. Some doctors are already experimenting off-label and the results are ridiculous. This could very well revolutionize every scar producing procedure like face lifts, hairline surgery etc... the fact that you can have 0 scars after any surgery is very appealing.

Interesting stuff ngl

• +1
Reactions: oldslapcel
I wouldnt recommend it for standard hair loss sufferer, but you are on the looksmax sperg spectrum so with effort and planning it could be a great way to have massive density.

Just consider that you will have to manipulate the scar in future to make it less noticeable. You have SMP and scar tissue hair transplants as an option. I would probably start a heavy microneedling regime 1 month after the scar has formed which is known to reduce scar tissue.

This transplant doctor thinks that surgical reduction would look better on a young guy but also that its not ethical for the surgeon to do so.

Video is timestamped

• +1
Reactions: oldslapcel