getting so many iois tonight in the F90 LCI

I would go again but assignments due:kys:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Best Generation especially the Facelift one you have. New One weighs like 500kg more and slower 0-60 jfl.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Alt Number 3
Best Generation especially the Facelift one you have. New One weighs like 500kg more and slower 0-60 jfl.
broo exactly the new one is like a 2 series. the lci f90 mogs looks wise sure the engine is not as good as the older ones but I just need a tune and downpipe. Soon cuz I’m broke as hell rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Chadeep
How OP felt like writing this thread

Pull Up Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Alt Number 3
broo exactly the new one is like a 2 series. the lci f90 mogs looks wise sure the engine is not as good as the older ones but I just need a tune and downpipe. Soon cuz I’m broke as hell rn
E60 V10 was amazing but issues are there and not very reliable as it's Derived from Motorsport.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Jason Voorhees and Alt Number 3
E60 V10 was amazing but issues are there and not very reliable as it's Derived from Motorsport.
What are your thoughts on american muscle cars like hellcat, mustang etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Suns9999 and Alt Number 3
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Jason Voorhees
What are your thoughts on american muscle cars like hellcat, mustang etc.
Hellcat is pretty old school. Mustang has evolved into a GT3RS Competitor With GTD version. Depends on what you like.

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Alt Number 3
Hellcat is pretty old school. Mustang has evolved into a GT3RS Competitor With GTD version. Depends on what you like.
still love the look at the cat over the mustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back