getting stabbed = smv booster

FUCK MY LIFE

FUCK MY LIFE

Banned
if girls find out u wer stabbed and u survive it and recover it shows u r strong and that is sexy to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, mojopin, Apex and 5 others
legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Getting shot in the head and surviving it is better, ultimate ascension, just get shot theory ?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
D7BF7ECE 807B 4562 8041 1B2170867968

[bluepill]
look at ur avi u weak pathetic faggot. keep making estrogenic posts all over lookism.net while u get hard bullied off the forum and resort to here, where u still get bulied. it amazes me how u havent offed urself yet

This thread gave me cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Ryo_Hazuki
look at ur avi u weak pathetic faggot. keep making estrogenic posts all over lookism.net while u get hard bullied off the forum and resort to here, where u still get bulied. it amazes me how u havent offed urself yet

Damn, you got that triggered that quickly? And I never posted on lookism to begin with lol. You must have me confused with someone else.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
Damn, you got that triggered that quickly? And I never posted on lookism to begin with lol. You must have me confused with someone else.
nobody is getting triggered u coping dog. keep pretending to not be higheslut we all know its u u miserable faggot.
This thread gave me cancer
ur a braindead retard who doesnt understand female nature or evolutionary psychology

Looksmax method #82 stab yourself

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Phonesex
nobody is getting triggered u coping dog. keep pretending to not be higheslut we all know its u u miserable faggot.

You obviously are triggered, you can't contain your rage at all. And I have no idea who "higheslut" is. I know there's someone from lookism who uses the name "hazuki" but that isn't me either. I don't have an account on lookism and never did. Keep thinking otherwise though. Those on this forum who know me well, know I don't post on that cesspool.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui, mojopin and 1 other person
You obviously are triggered, you can't contain your rage at all. And I have no idea who "higheslut" is. I know there's someone from lookism who uses the name "hazuki" but that isn't me either. I don't have an account on lookism and never did. Keep thinking otherwise though. Those on this forum who know me well, know I don't post on that cesspool.
didnt read faggot

You're using the wrong avatar, here's the one you should be using instead:

Nah he should just use this one :feelswhy: Once he finds out how autistic his coping is he won't want to live anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ryo_Hazuki
Nah he should just use this one :feelswhy: Once he finds out how autistic his coping is he won't want to live anymore.
lol at these subhumans suckign each other off as their way of coping with my mental torment i have given to them. holy shit. keep crying for me and wasting time searching pics off google for me. u utter faggots

I have a stab scar on my stomach and I've been told it looks hot. It's crazy tbh but works for me

I have a stab scar on my stomach and I've been told it looks hot. It's crazy tbh but works for me
it works for anyone. because its a universally sexy trait
lol at ur fkn avi too. i feel bad for him

ur a braindead retard who doesnt understand female nature or evolutionary psychology
"Just get stabbed bro and foids will want you. It has to work"
Have fun coping retard
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::eek::eek::eek::eek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: BPDexhead, ChoSeungHui and Ryo_Hazuki
"Just get stabbed bro and foids will want you. It has to work"
Have fun coping retard
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::eek::eek::eek::eek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
thats not what i said u blueplled strawmanning faggot. i said its an SMV increaser.

u fucking idiot. its like anything else
'just grow taller bro and foids will want u it has to work' yeh not if ur subhuman tho.
Talk about projection...
lol at this fucking subhuman weeb thinking he has put a dent in me by posting a crying wojak off google. u utterly retarded bluepilled abomination its time for u to rope urself seriously. lol at being on looksmaxing forum as a weeb thinking that u can 'looksmax' to 'ascend' when whats actually holding u back is ur high inhibition levels and estrogenic+aspie vibes

why you feel bad, he won the girl hehe
the winner of who gets to be the beta orbiter. i guarantee right now she is lusting over some chad, just like every girl does. its no exception. no girl wants a beta male to impregnate her, only to provide finance/emotional support for her. she would prefer if an alpha male provided, but alphas dont do that because they know their SMV is high and have no incentive to settle down with a girl when they can slay and conquer as many as they choose.

Just get stabbed bro.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Cope, just be good looking.
being 'good looking' doesnt automatically equate to sex appeal, u can have good facial aestehtics and a girl still wont want to fuck u. u need to give off dominant presence and make her feel feminine by u acting masculine. a scar adds to ur masculinity because its a battle wound. it shows u r a brave fighter. not just some regular 'good looking' cuck that for all the girl knows, has never in his life done anything that requires courage or resilience

being 'good looking' doesnt automatically equate to sex appeal, u can have good facial aestehtics and a girl still wont want to fuck u. u need to give off dominant presence and make her feel feminine by u acting masculine. a scar adds to ur masculinity because its a battle wound. it shows u r a brave fighter. not just some regular 'good looking' cuck that for all the girl knows, has never in his life done anything that requires courage or resilience
Cuck face is from facial aesthetics. Someone with a cuck face getting stabbed is still 0 SMV. Getting stabbed won't add shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Ryo_Hazuki
Cuck face is from facial aesthetics. Someone with a cuck face getting stabbed is still 0 SMV. Getting stabbed won't add shit.
see pm ogre

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
u can have a cuck face while still looking aestehtic. u stupid idiot. like u. u have a cuck face. yet ur not ugly. u have good ratios actually. but do women want to fuck you? no. if u roided and got scars and tattoos over u and exhibited high T masculine savage behaviour? yes

@looksmaxerilo

The stabpill stabbed me

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I might fake a shark attack bite tbh that seems pretty cool

too fkn legit

A3635D1E CFE2 46D8 B277 7907405E427A

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
shoving a firework up my anus = SMV booster

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ChoSeungHui