Getting sucidal angry over seeing nt curry friends getting likes from girls on Instagram

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Their post gets usually 45 to 300 likes
, atleast 40% of them from females my age
They look cool rich and Neurotypical, even though they are giga 5ft3 pajeet currycels
, curry females rather date a low inhib pajeet male with followers over a 6ft tall pakistani looking punjabi with no social media

Even when I walk in park, I see pajeet with gf all the time, even saw a 5ft5 dark brown aborignal guy with a slavic Or North Euro female 5ft5 tall

I just give them death stare for dating a guy way more subhuman then me,
It's very difficult being a religious minority

Last edited:
there is a big gap between getting likes and getting pussy. all my oneitis liked me first on tinder and see how that went

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
there is a big gap between getting likes and getting pussy. all my oneitis liked me first on tinder and see how that went
Yeah, her liking their post doesn't mean they are fucking
She could be doing that in a friendly manner,
But atleast he gets attention from females , they have social circle

Their post gets usually 45 to 300 likes
, atleast 40% of them from females my age
They look cool rich and Neurotypical, even though they are giga 5ft3 pajeet currycels
, curry females rather date a low inhib pajeet male with followers over a 6ft tall pakistani looking punjabi with no social media

Even when I walk in park, I see pajeet with gf all the time, even saw a 5ft5 dark brown aborignal guy with a slavic Or North Euro female 5ft5 tall
Weak

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back