Getting TATTS for the first time

D

Deleted member 19103

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
I have a tatt machine, did one on my bicep last night and it looks sick. Gonna get something across the upper chest soon

JFL @ The rest of you Low Iq ethnics still coping with your 'Muh Hunter Eyes' 0 sex appeal and aspie features like your life depends on it.

Keep it up

I will be slaying in the mean time. While you have nightmares and phobias of needles touching your skin.

"M-muh muh TaTtooS aRe LoW ClaSs!!!:feelswah:"

"M-muh muh TaTtooS?? EvEry One HaS taToooS nOw YoUll juSt BleNd iN. HUnteR EyEz SeT yoU aPaRt, YouLl LoOk LiKe a ReAl MaN:feelswhy:"

If your to high inhib to get one just say that bro.

..Fukin morons JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Looks234, Lev Peshkov and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19398, Mouthbreath, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
Coming from someone who is already decently tatted (full sleeve except inner bicep: 1-2 more sessions), you're making a HUGE mistake tattooing yourself.

I've got a mix of very high quality work and less quality work that I got when I was less experienced and impulsive, and eventually had reworked/fixed. The difference is staggering. High quality aesthetic tattoos boost sex appeal, and SMV, but poorly done ones are a LOOKSMIN. If I were you, I'd fucking stop before you put some ugly ass shit on yourself that you think looks cool in the moment, but will regret later when you see other dudes with high quality shit literaly mogging your kindargarten drawn tatted skin.

Not even exaggerating. My upper arm is aesthetic as fuck, but my entire forearm sleeve while reworked, pales in comparison. This is why I'm getting laser to lighten it up which will take 6-12 months before I can cover it up so the quality matches. Do yourself a favor, and fucking stop, save some damn money, and get tatted by a HIGH QUALITY ARTIST

mirin but u need to get an artist to do ur tats if u want to get a halo from em otherwise prolly look like u drew on ur arms w a biro and most niggas wouldnt question that cuz since u browse this site, there is a high likelihood of you being neurodivergent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
JFL @ The rest of you Low Iq ethnics still coping with your 'Muh Hunter Eyes' 0 sex appeal and aspie features like your life depends on it.
Legit af. People here would rather delude themselves into thinking that they need implants for a 2mm deficiency and take over-the-counter vitamins to get Jeremy Meek's coloring rather than get tattoos. but muh low class. Meanwhile they make posts about how every girl is a degenerate slut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
I am tatted up I love looking dark triad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19103
Coming from someone who is already decently tatted (full sleeve except inner bicep: 1-2 more sessions), you're making a HUGE mistake tattooing yourself.

I've got a mix of very high quality work and less quality work that I got when I was less experienced and impulsive, and eventually had reworked/fixed. The difference is staggering. High quality aesthetic tattoos boost sex appeal, and SMV, but poorly done ones are a LOOKSMIN. If I were you, I'd fucking stop before you put some ugly ass shit on yourself that you think looks cool in the moment, but will regret later when you see other dudes with high quality shit literaly mogging your kindargarten drawn tatted skin.

Not even exaggerating. My upper arm is aesthetic as fuck, but my entire forearm sleeve while reworked, pales in comparison. This is why I'm getting laser to lighten it up which will take 6-12 months before I can cover it up so the quality matches. Do yourself a favor, and fucking stop, save some damn money, and get tatted by a HIGH QUALITY ARTIST
Im not doing it myself, and the once that I did do myself was a very small cross

Im not doing it myself, and the once that I did do myself was a very small cross

Hey man do whatever you wish. Sometimes you have to learn things the hard way, but I'm telling you rn, tattoos aren't something to take lightly. That shits on you permanently for the rest of your life unless you laser it off which can take up to 5 years to fully erase, is extremely extremely painful, and expensive.

You're on a looksmaxing site so how you look is clearly very important, and linked to your self esteem. Well if you tattoo some blurry sloppy shit when you could have got high quality realism tattoos that look like fucking aesthetic and badass as fuck, you're gonna feel like shit. And you're gonna have to look at it everyday. With it exposed to the world

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Hey man do whatever you wish. Sometimes you have to learn things the hard way, but I'm telling you rn, tattoos aren't something to take lightly. That shits on you permanently for the rest of your life unless you laser it off which can take up to 5 years to fully erase, is extremely extremely painful, and expensive.

You're on a looksmaxing site so how you look is clearly very important, and linked to your self esteem. Well if you tattoo some blurry sloppy shit when you could have got high quality realism tattoos that look like fucking aesthetic and badass as fuck, you're gonna feel like shit. And you're gonna have to look at it everyday. With it exposed to the world
nigga, did you not read the reply? JFL

61448571 24B9 4329 8FBE 99CCD7180E61

Keep crying for hunter eyes you will never have . Gl coping with tattoos 🤢

Users who are viewing this thread

Back