Getting Temple peaks is a huge looksmax

Alphacentauri5555

Alphacentauri5555

Iron
If it is possible to obtain Temple peaks with Minoxidil it would make your hairline multiple times better by making your forehead look smaller

This is what ideal Temple peaks look like

They instantly make him looks less appealing because his upper third doesn't have the nice Harmony anymore.

Do you think it's possible to get those by using Minoxidil on there?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath, Account717 and 8 others
You would need a transplant if you've already lost them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Account717, Lolcel and 3 others
You would need a transplant if you've already lost them.
Never had them, but minox can make hair appear if there are hair follicles, but does everyone have them there?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
i have these

Is it possible to acquire with hair transplant even though you haven't had them from birth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
temple peaks look good cuz it = forehead narrower than bizgymo = good hair genes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9670
Bingo. Its the difference between having a masculine hairline and a feminine one.

It has the opposite effect on females. Take a look at this girls transplant transformation.

Same girl, different hairline. Its crazy how the frame of your hairline brings out totally different features on the face.

If you want your masculine features to pop, you need strong temples.

(reference: https://facialteam.eu/blog/ffs-surgery/feminine-hairline-ffs-guide/)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero and 9 others
Bingo. Its the difference between having a masculine hairline and a feminine one.

It has the opposite effect on females. Take a look at this girls transplant transformation.
View attachment 1197416
Same girl, different hairline. Its crazy how the frame of your hairline brings out totally different features on the face.

(reference: https://facialteam.eu/blog/ffs-surgery/feminine-hairline-ffs-guide/)
she looks like a chad in the before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, horizontallytall, FrenchChad and 12 others

View attachment 1197416

I Know that I have hair follicles there because you can see some hairs on my temples. I'll try it with minox and will update on that.

• +1
I Know that I have hair follicles there because you can see some hairs on my temples. I'll try it with minox and will update on that.
if you gain hairs there with minox you'll have to keep using it or they'll fall out

if you gain hairs there with minox you'll have to keep using it or they'll fall out
Why? I heard that after a year or two that hair can get terminal. That's what it does for beards in Asians which weren't able to get them even at 25

• JFL
Why? I heard that after a year or two that hair can get terminal. That's what it does for beards in Asians which weren't able to get them even at 25
no that's facial hair/eyebrows with scalp hair you have to keep using it

• +1
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555
no that's facial hair/eyebrows with scalp hair you have to keep using it
What's the scientific reason for that. I would understand if it's for the scalp hair that is balding because it would fall out anyways. But shouldn't the temple Hair be able to stay because you're not balding?

What's the scientific reason for that. I would understand if it's for the scalp hair that is balding because it would fall out anyways. But shouldn't the temple Hair be able to stay because you're not balding?
"No one truly understands how minoxidil works" -Derek More Plates More Dates

There's no doubt that you can grow hair on your temples if you topical stack + minoxidil (Dermaplane, Tretinoin, and Minoxidil) the area.
[If you don't already know, derma needle and tretinoin are proven to improve and speed up minoxidil results]
But as for if it'll stick- who knows? I'm curious too. Keep me posted bro!

That's not the only solution tho.
1) You can lighten your hair. I know it sounds strange but when you lighten your hair the hairline matters less. This is because the frame provided to your face by the hairline is now unnoticeable [as long as your hair color is close to the same volume of your skin tone. (here's a link to an interesting video on color volume!)]
Image: Lucky Blue Smith is the perfect example.
LUCKY BLUE SMITH

2) You can grow out your hair. Timothy Chalamet, for example, has a feminine hairline.

Problem

But solves this issue by using his hair.

Solution

...But yeah this all depends on what face you have.

Attachments

• 1624855901110.png
    1624855901110.png
    576.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, AscendingHero, Lawton88 and 4 others

There's no doubt that you can grow hair on your temples if you topical stack + minoxidil (Dermaplane, Tretinoin, and Minoxidil) the area.
[If you don't already know, derma needle and tretinoin are proven to improve and speed up minoxidil results]

1) You can lighten your hair. I know it sounds strange but when you lighten your hair the hairline matters less. This is because the frame provided to your face by the hairline is now unnoticeable [as long as your hair color is close to the same volume of your skin tone. (here's a link to an interesting video on color volume!)]
Image: Lucky Blue Smith is the perfect example.View attachment 1197708

2) You can grow out your hair. Timothy Chalamet, for example, has a feminine hairline.

Problem
View attachment 1197692

Solution
View attachment 1197697View attachment 1197696

High effort, i can't use tretinoin because of tanning, but dermaneedle and minox will work. Plus your point about hair being the same color as my face means that tanning will gradually make my hairline seem better

• +1
Reactions: Emerson
If it is possible to obtain Temple peaks with Minoxidil it would make your hairline multiple times better by making your forehead look smaller

They instantly make him looks less appealing because his upper third doesn't have the nice Harmony anymore.

oh my gosh :soy: I thought I know all the Blackpills out there, this one is new

• +1
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555

View attachment 1197416

Do boys before puberty usaully have a feminine hairline?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Emerson and Alphacentauri5555

View attachment 1197416

that's a woman ? 😂

but serious. cover across the foreheads on both and the left still looks especially masc. so we learned 2 things :

- i aint gonna fuck any chick looks like that for love, money or barter

- they switched in brad pitt for the before photo some reason. idk why

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and Alphacentauri5555
Do boys before puberty usaully have a feminine hairline?
It's a juvenile feature.
A rule of thumb- Ideal feminine features are usually more youthful/juvenile and are more attractive because they appear high-trust and submissive.

Misha Osipov 3 years old eyes looking at camera

Screen Shot 2021 06 28 at 14214 PM

But, masculine/feminine or juvenile/mature, are all generalizations and labels. The thing that determines whether your hairline, eyebrows or even facial hair have a masculine or feminine shape is your genetics. Regardless of what age you are.

(idk what age your hairline starts appearing more masculine. before puberty? after puberty? idk. seems some kids have them before some kids have them after. idk. interesting.)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, Alphacentauri5555 and 1 other person
or if your temple peaks are naturally very short/weak
Or if you’re a subhuman gook like me

oh wait there’s no hope except for suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel

its genetics

It's a juvenile feature.
A rule of thumb- Ideal feminine features are usually more youthful/juvenile and are more attractive because they appear high-trust and submissive.

View attachment 1198418
View attachment 1198433

But, masculine/feminine or juvenile/mature, are all generalizations and labels. The thing that determines whether your hairline, eyebrows or even facial hair have a masculine or feminine shape is your genetics. Regardless of what age you are.

(idk what age your hairline starts appearing more masculine. before puberty? after puberty? idk. seems some kids have them before some kids have them after. idk. interesting.)
nc cope bro, but this shit dont apply to temple peak, its usually come to ur temple width, which is genetics. The wider ur temples, the sharper the temple peaks.

Screen Shot 2022 11 03 at 45215 PM
It's supposed to be slightly thinner here right? Or does that mean it's in the process of receding? I still have temple peaks but its slightly thinner than this guys

Never had them, but minox can make hair appear if there are hair follicles, but does everyone have them there?
How is it possible not to have them, i thought this is just a feature of a human hairline

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1934183It's supposed to be slightly thinner here right? Or does that mean it's in the process of receding? I still have temple peaks but its slightly thinner than this guys
Depends on the person. As for your question below, no. Many people don't have temple peaks. Look for male side profile on google, there youll see

Image: Lucky Blue Smith is the perfect example.View attachment 1197708

Problem
View attachment 1197692

Solution
View attachment 1197697View attachment 1197696

i forgot about this thread but I've been using minox on my temple and i'll make a thread on that and I'll mention you whenever i have the time

Depends on the person. As for your question below, no. Many people don't have temple peaks. Look for male side profile on google, there youll see

i forgot about this thread but I've been using minox on my temple and i'll make a thread on that and I'll mention you whenever i have the time
how is it going so far? report would be appreciated

how is it going so far? report would be appreciated
it works, i didn't stop using it yet tho so i don't know if the hair stays but in theory it should because it is real hair now. I think I'll post a guide or thread today. It also makes my hairline a lot better

• +1
Reactions: kyrre