getting tired of seeing dickpill posts

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
seriously shut the fuck up you dick coping retards. That girl wouldn't have stayed with you because your cock was big. if you're ugly and autistic, that's that.

take this from someone with a huge cock. no this is not a brag post because I do not get pussy as of now and i cannot get a girl to fuck me by simply showing her my dick. Dick isnt everything and I've seen first hand. now for the love of god please stop complaining about your sick size.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1100, Zygos4Life and 4 others
Big dick helps with maintaining sexual relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Alt Number 3, HighTierNormie and 2 others
post pic of said huge cock or larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Arvenas and Deleted member 2810
That girl wouldn't have stayed with you because your cock was big.
you can't love someone with only attention lol
or just betabuxx

op is a betabuxx confirmed

The dickpill owns you, keep crying. Just because you have the facial structure of an old can of play doh does not invalidate the fact that women lust for large cocks where a 10 lbs babby can fit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Arvenas and Deleted member 2810
Dicklets are some of the most toxic and arrogant people together with manlets

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, HighTierNormie, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Looks gets her into your bed.

Dick makes her not leave the bed.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, turkproducer and Arvenas
You deserve an award for the biggest cope of the year. Dick size is equal or slightly below face as importance. You can have everything but if your dick is small your life is ruined.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
You deserve an award for the biggest cope of the year. Dick size is equal or slightly below face as importance. You can have everything but if your dick is small your life is ruined.
you clearly didn't read what I said then cause I'm speaking from experience
post pic of said huge cock or larp
imagine asking a guy to post his dick

we get it you have a big dick lol

seriously shut the fuck up you dick coping retards. That girl wouldn't have stayed with you because your cock was big. if you're ugly and autistic, that's that.

take this from someone with a huge cock. no this is not a brag post because I do not get pussy as of now and i cannot get a girl to fuck me by simply showing her my dick. Dick isnt everything and I've seen first hand. now for the love of god please stop complaining about your sick size.
How big is your dick?

you clearly didn't read what I said then cause I'm speaking from experience
Stopped reading after the 2nd sentence ngl. Your experience is irrelevant . It's like saying face or height doesn't matter because i saw 1 short ugly guy with a girlfriend.You can cope all you want thinking dick size isn't important but the statistics don't lie.

Stopped reading after the 2nd sentence ngl. Your experience is irrelevant . It's like saying face or height doesn't matter because i saw 1 short ugly guy with a girlfriend.You can cope all you want thinking dick size isn't important but the statistics don't lie.
ok well it doesn't change my experience. I fucking wish dick mattered that much but it doesn't and it hasn't helped me ever.
we get it you have a big dick lol
yes and my point is that it has never helped me get laid.
How big is your dick?
8 inches 5.5 inches girth

ok well it doesn't change my experience. I fucking wish dick mattered that much but it doesn't and it hasn't helped me ever.
It does more than you can imagine.You're simply unaware of it because you haven't experienced having a small-average one. A manlet understands more than a tall guy how much height matters. Same goes for an ugly guy compared to a chad, etc
If you have at least an average face and are 5'10+ with that size you live life on easy mode.I personally know an upper normie-chadlite that got dumped by a stacylite for a psl 3 obese guy who had a big dick.(inb4 larp)

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob

yes and my point is that it has never helped me get laid.

8 inches 5.5 inches girth
8 inches is average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and Mansnob
It does more than you can imagine.You're simply unaware of it because you haven't experienced having a small-average one. A manlet understands more than a tall guy how much height matters. Same goes for an ugly guy compared to a chad, etc
If you have at least an average face and are 5'10+ with that size you live life on easy mode.I personally know an upper normie-chadlite that got dumped by a stacylite for a psl 3 obese guy who had a big dick.(inb4 larp)
well you say that but it just doesnt apply to me. idk what I'm doing wrong but I'm almost 6', have a pretty face and a huge dick and yet I get nothing

Crisick has a 5.4" cock with 1000+ slays

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
612-6125894_127-kb-png-soy-boy-wojak-transparent-png.png

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
@cocainecowboy was this a good brag thread? What does your PhD in braging science tells you? :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
It is over if you don't have a healthy grown dick.

@cocainecowboy was this a good brag thread? What does your PhD in braging science tells you? :what:
how is it a brag thread if I was incel at the time posting this?

how is it a brag thread if I was incel at the time posting this?

Exactly as cocaine taught, you need a good antagonist to not sound like a brag, an abstract antagonist (being ugly) is even better since you don't need to give much details about it.

Great brag tbh

giphy.gif

Exactly as cocaine taught, you need a good antagonist to not sound like a brag, an abstract antagonist (being ugly) is even better since you don't need to give much details about it.

Great brag tbh

giphy.gif
i legit hope you get prolapsed anus when u get older you absolute abomination

yeah its actually pretty good. he downplays it and even tries to comfort people etc. its good antagonsit