GF dumped me and went to fuck someone else

Deleted member 11388

Deleted member 11388

International Playboy
So bassically i LTR this girl 2 months ago and first time in my life aftrr 7 years i tryed to be mongamus(stupid me), i managed to last for a month before telling her we done and went and fucked 3 girls, 2 weeks passed but i still had oneitis for her so i hit her up and we went to be back together, anyway, 1 more month passes and im bored the fuck out even tho she very cute, So its my birthsday and she aint being thr good obedient slut but she acting sassy and didnt wanna fuck immediately when i wanted to so i got pissed and treat her like shit the whole day, i fucked her later and she was still in a bad mood so i tell her to leave cuz she in a bad mood,

So she got pissed off and texted me we done bla bla and i ignored her, so we meetup the next day and i tell her i need to go fuck other girls, this shit aint gonna work, but she is like you are my soul mate bullshit.

We still talking and she ask me 2 days later if i fucjed anyone and i said i did,( i hit up another girl and fucked her next day.)
And then i ask her and tells me she fucked someone else as well
like 1-2 days after we broke up.

She tells me she went to another city to hangout with her best friend and her BF.

Fucking trash whore.

litterally all chicks are fucking whores and are just to be used to get pumped and dumped like the stupid sluts they are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, infidel hunter, Deleted member 14978 and 10 others
Dnr, your a cuck though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 11388
so the question is should i go back with her and just cheat on her to get back at her or should i tell her to fuck off.

whats gonna hurt her more?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and ItsOver.com
Lol Soulmate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 11388
Just be dark triad suburban room dweller like @uglymug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14781, germanlooks and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14781, n0rthface and 5 others
You're insane. Shut up.

So bassically i LTR this girl 2 months ago and first time in my life aftrr 7 years i tryed to be mongamus(stupid me), i managed to last for a month before telling her we done and went and fucked 3 girls, 2 weeks passed but i still had oneitis for her so i hit her up and we went to be back together, anyway, 1 more month passes and im bored the fuck out even tho she very cute, So its my birthsday and she aint being thr good obedient slut but she acting sassy and didnt wanna fuck immediately when i wanted to so i got pissed and treat her like shit the whole day, i fucked her later and she was still in a bad mood so i tell her to leave cuz she in a bad mood,

So she got pissed off and texted me we done bla bla and i ignored her, so we meetup the next day and i tell her i need to go fuck other girls, this shit aint gonna work, but she is like you are my soul mate bullshit.

We still talking and she ask me 2 days later if i fucjed anyone and i said i did,( i hit up another girl and fucked her next day.)

She tells me she went to another city to hangout with her best friend and her BF.

Fucking trash whore.

litterally all chicks are fucking whores and are just to be used to get pumped and dumped like the stupid sluts they are.
Teles from 🇭🇷

Fucking trash whore.

wow u r low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
you sound like a hypocritical faggot normie.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Schizo ramblings of a KHHV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and wristcel
Fucking trash whore.
you're kind of a man whore yourself, why seek LTR if you can't even keep the cheating to yourself. That's something you do, not talk about

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, aBetterMii and Deleted member 11388
you're kind of a man whore yourself, why seek LTR if you can't even keep the cheating to yourself. That's something you do, not talk about
yea i'll do it this way i think, i wanted to be honest and have a open relationship but she keeps presuring to be monogamus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
ive god oneitis so it fucked me and i accepted monogamy :(

ive god oneitis so it fucked me and i accepted monogamy :(
i mean all respect to you if you see yourself being monogamous till the end, but most men just aren't build that way, especially once you have less sex, which is inevitable the longer you are together with a girl

just cheat on the side and try your best so your gf doesn't find out, imo that's pretty healthy for a relationship, as it removes some of the pressure you put on her when you're horny and she isn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 11388
i mean all respect to you if you see yourself being monogamous till the end, but most men just aren't build that way, especially once you have less sex, which is inevitable the longer you are together with a girl

just cheat on the side and try your best so your gf doesn't find out, imo that's pretty healthy for a relationship, as it removes some of the pressure you put on her when you're horny and she isn't
well i know im never be monogamus but i wanred to be open but she didjt want so i said accepted monogamy and hated it, lasted total of 2 months tho...

continued, i said she gonna we dating agajn, ill just fuck girls on the side and lie, kek stupid whore thinks im not gonna fuck anyone else while she pulls shit like thst

continued, i said she gonna we dating agajn, ill just fuck girls on the side and lie, kek stupid whore thinks im not gonna fuck anyone else while she pulls shit like thst
jus know that the nigga made her moan and nutted all over that cute face u kiss every night

jus know that the nigga made her moan and nutted all over that cute face u kiss every night
she didnt even suck him off and fucked with condom, if didnt i dont give a fuck anyway, ill just use her as sex toy while i fuck other girks anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
If you didn't already, do this.

Completely stop talking to her. Block her on all platforms except ONE. Then wait as long as it takes for her to get desperate and contact you like an abused dog

youre still with a whore who fucks others, write cuck on youre head
couldnt care less, i dont want to pair bond or care for a girl anyway, i just want 3-4 cumdumpsters.

Tbh im happy she did that so i can cheat on her and treat her like shit while i use her for sex like its supposed to be.

if you belive you will find a "loyal" girl that aint gonna cheat or leave you for someone with higher SMV you wrong.
Spinning plates till death or rope

If you didn't already, do this.

Completely stop talking to her. Block her on all platforms except ONE. Then wait as long as it takes for her to get desperate and contact you like an abused dog
i did block her and she kept callijg me, came over and ficked.
Ill jusr use her to cum once a week why i slay other chicks.
Ebentually she will get pissed off and leave but i dont give a shit anymore.
i tried monogamy for 2 months and it sucks dicks

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee