GF told me after 6 years that she never actually wanted me

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
I (24M) and my GF(24F) have already been together for 6 years, 5 of them living together. We always had some problems with sex. It seemed to me that she didn't feel like she needed/wanted it. I always thought it was connected with something external or that she needed time to get into it.
Everything else in the relationship was perfect, except we were close to breaking up from time to time because I didn't want to be in the couple without any sexual interaction at all.

Now she is fighting depression and working with a therapist. She told me yesterday that she probably, never wanted me sexually, and I'm, probably, totally not of her type. But at the same time, she says that I'm 8/10. She said that she has fantasies about other guys, which turns her up, but not me. At the same time, she doesn't want to break up (reunited after 1-month "pause"). We feel good living together and being a couple, we plan the future together and feel inspired by such dreams.
But after all... I feel upset because of it. Half of me wants to believe that she might change after curing depression, changing birth control pills, discover herself more (she always had problems with masturbation). Another half of me thinks that I'm wasting my youth.

The most disappointing thing to me is that she sends me "mixed signals" occasionally. For example, she said two days ago that "maybe she feels something to me but very rarely." Also, I remember our first year. We didn't have classic sex (the doctor advised her to wait 1-2 years because of some health problems), but we couldn't get enough of each other. Now she seems not to remember that time and says that, maybe, she was just interested in new experience, but not in me directly.
For now, I'm waiting for her to fix all her health problems and, first of all - depression. Not gonna think about the future too much and will try not to lose self-confidence completely.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Uglybrazilian, maxxedfalloutdweller and 5 others
A66BF64B 265B 404D 8C1F 6298D17E9783

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Stevensmithgerard, RoundHouse and 19 others
Im so hungry bro, cutting is brutal tbh :feelswah:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing and MANLETprettyBOY
Reddit larp?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and never_lucky
LTR’s are a myth, you’re either a incel or fucking casually

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4106 and 7 others
DO not help her with her depression. She wouldn't do the same thing for you. She sounds very mean and like a bad girlfriend.
She is also probably getting railed by Chad on the side while you are writing posts on this forum.

I would advice you to snoop through her phone or something to find out. I have a very bad feeling about this.

Edit: Nevermind, it's a reddit post.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, court monarch777, Deleted member 4106 and 6 others
I (24M) and my GF(24F) have already been together for 6 years, 5 of them living together. We always had some problems with sex. It seemed to me that she didn't feel like she needed/wanted it. I always thought it was connected with something external or that she needed time to get into it.
Everything else in the relationship was perfect, except we were close to breaking up from time to time because I didn't want to be in the couple without any sexual interaction at all.

Now she is fighting depression and working with a therapist. She told me yesterday that she probably, never wanted me sexually, and I'm, probably, totally not of her type. But at the same time, she says that I'm 8/10. She said that she has fantasies about other guys, which turns her up, but not me. At the same time, she doesn't want to break up (reunited after 1-month "pause"). We feel good living together and being a couple, we plan the future together and feel inspired by such dreams.
But after all... I feel upset because of it. Half of me wants to believe that she might change after curing depression, changing birth control pills, discover herself more (she always had problems with masturbation). Another half of me thinks that I'm wasting my youth.

The most disappointing thing to me is that she sends me "mixed signals" occasionally. For example, she said two days ago that "maybe she feels something to me but very rarely." Also, I remember our first year. We didn't have classic sex (the doctor advised her to wait 1-2 years because of some health problems), but we couldn't get enough of each other. Now she seems not to remember that time and says that, maybe, she was just interested in new experience, but not in me directly.
For now, I'm waiting for her to fix all her health problems and, first of all - depression. Not gonna think about the future too much and will try not to lose self-confidence completely.
bahi if she is good looking then illl say hold on to her if not then leave her

She will ruin your life bro!:soy:
Why make fun of someone with infinitely higher SMV than you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and WontStopNorwooding
:feelshaha::feelshaha:Brutal cuck pill women are just sex objects

"You are not my type sexualy"

> You are not a masc medi chad

Why make fun of someone with infinitely higher SMV than you?

Always had a feeling this experiment was bullshit but Here we are

Always had a feeling this experiment was bullshit but Here we are
Why don't you try it, make a Tinder on your # and upload some face pics of an ugly ass girl.

she’s using you for attention don’t fall for it like a little worthless cuck

block and move on

sub 7 moment

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
remmber ur a fuckin incel even if you asend ur gonna face problems ur not a chad. so even if ur in a relationship you got problems stay it it bc u got no other options

remmber ur a fuckin incel even if you asend ur gonna face problems ur not a chad. so even if ur in a relationship you got problems stay it it bc u got no other options
I agreed with you until you said stay in it. Just torture yourself knowing your gf cheats on you theory.

bro u need some red pill game asap go buy every book, read every video, join trp discord

I agreed with you until you said stay in it. Just torture yourself knowing your gf cheats on you theory.
if your a incel bruh their is a 100 percent chance ur gf is gonna cheat on you if you asend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Are there people who believe the OP is serious?

>wohman
>mastorbats
>finding herself through mastooorbat
i know its a reddit LARP bucko

thats tough i feel sorry for u