Gf wants to cuck bf after 10 years relationship because she feels she is missing out

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
Its in german i translated it below

Hey,
I've been with my boyfriend for a very long time (since I was 17, now I'm 27) and sometimes the desire for something new, exciting grabs me.

It's difficult to talk about it because then people think we have some kind of problems. This is not the case at all. I think that's such a misconception that exists. I love my boyfriend very much, I don't want to miss him in life. We rarely argue, have similar goals. But I feel like I've missed my life. I often look around for other men, but never with the intention of a relationship. What I also get to hear is "I think if you are happy you don't look for other men" or "What could he do differently?". Honestly, he couldn't do anything else. He is also not responsible for giving everything for me. He does everything well and right. But I've never had another sexual partner and I think those feelings are total primitive biological feelings. I just want to flirt again or go home with someone, experience a first kiss. I miss all that. But giving up a relationship for that would be totally stupid?

P.S.: I touched on the topic of open relationships for fun, also FOR him. It would be difficult for me, but I would do it experimentally. I just think that I would definitely be the first person to get a chance elsewhere, simply because I am a woman who is still studying and he is working permanently. And we also have a lot of couples in our circle of friends, some with children, so he won't get carried away. I have even more contacts to the outside world, which is why an open relationship would be very unbalanced.... And he always thinks he doesn't need another one, which I also appreciate somehow and I think he means it that way, why should he lie if I also say before that I am not evil.

I think this is something that many will not understand. I can only say I never thought that I would be someone who thinks of an open relationship.

Just be first pillers on suicide watch
This is your virgin gf in 10 years

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargamel, germanlooks, WhiteBlackpiller and 14 others
@Xangsane be careful this could be your future wife

Hey,
I've been with my boyfriend for a very long time (since I was 17, now I'm 27) and sometimes the desire for something new, exciting grabs me.

It's difficult to talk about it because then people think we have some kind of problems. This is not the case at all. I think that's such a misconception that exists. I love my boyfriend very much, I don't want to miss him in life. We rarely argue, have similar goals. But I feel like I've missed my life. I often look around for other men, but never with the intention of a relationship. What I also get to hear is "I think if you are happy you don't look for other men" or "What could he do differently?". Honestly, he couldn't do anything else. He is also not responsible for giving everything for me. He does everything well and right. But I've never had another sexual partner and I think those feelings are total primitive biological feelings. I just want to flirt again or go home with someone, experience a first kiss. I miss all that. But giving up a relationship for that would be totally stupid?

P.S.: I touched on the topic of open relationships for fun, also FOR him. It would be difficult for me, but I would do it experimentally. I just think that I would definitely be the first person to get a chance elsewhere, simply because I am a woman who is still studying and he is working permanently. And we also have a lot of couples in our circle of friends, some with children, so he won't get carried away. I have even more contacts to the outside world, which is why an open relationship would be very unbalanced.... And he always thinks he doesn't need another one, which I also appreciate somehow and I think he means it that way, why should he lie if I also say before that I am not evil.

I think this is something that many will not understand. I can only say I never thought that I would be someone who thinks of an open relationship.

Whore is 27… it’s time for her to settle down she missed her chance at age 25 now she’s roastie tier she should jsut stay with her man or cheated on him when younger

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 2729
Don't get the point, you have a super small chance of getting skin cancer just by being 1 minute outside on the sun, does that mean you should never go outside when it's daylight?
"Wowzers this girl with only one bf wants to have sex with other men so that means it is over for virgin copers :soy:". Studies again and again show that the chances of cheating and divorce are 3-6 fold higher in women that had more then 1 partner in the past. There is a reason why 10% of divorced couples in the west are where the girl was a virgin in the beginning, vs 40-60% for women with 8+ past partners. Those 10% still exist you know, which means 1 out of 10 virgin women will whore you out, but 1 out of 2 women with many previous partners will do the same, this is a significant difference, its like basing your life on a russian roulette with 10 bullets vs basing it on a coin flip

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758, Melo95 and 2 others
How often I've heard of gf breaking up cuz she wanted to explore her sexual options. Too many times...

funny enough u almost never hear this from guys when we are supposed to be the 'slaying' gender. Guys deep down know that getting pussy is tough asf.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 19551, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
All this water to say she can't handle looking at chads walking around.
She's anxious because it's her last chance to switch to a higher quality make, basically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 11758, Melo95 and 3 others
How often I've heard of gf breaking up cuz she wanted to explore her sexual options. Too many times...

funny enough u almost never hear this from guys when we are supposed to be the 'slaying' gender. Guys deep down know that getting pussy is tough asf.
Guys would cheat 1000% more then women if they had the same chances jfl, women are way more loyal then guys are, difference is guys need to be at least htn, roided, high t, good skin, good height to do the minimum

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758, Truecel14 and 4 others
she wouldn't risk losing him if the guy was a mogger. only happens when you're a replaceable normie. that's why i say LTRs are a shitty deal for everything below HTN.

She's anxious because it's her last chance to switch to a higher quality make, basically
👆

Last edited:
Man I hate when fucking cucks larp as women

It's not that hard. The hard part is finding a woman you want to around even after you nut

Guys would cheat 1000% more then women if they had the same chances jfl, women are way more loyal then guys are, difference is guys need to be at least htn, roided, high t, good skin, good height to do the minimum
Its irrelevant because guys don't have the same chances. What-if scenario is pointless.

Less than 5% of men are htn roided high t good skin good height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Hey,

She needs to be trained.

this is on him for marrying, never marry a woman. their sole purpose is to be used for sex, they dont offer meaningful conversation or anything else so pump and dump or pump pump pump.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
"discovering herself" and "experiencing life" = whoring around until some cuck man's up and salvages her.

Every single time. :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Enfant terrible
"discovering herself" and "experiencing life" = whoring around until some cuck man's up and salvages her.

Every single time. :feelsohgod:
of course its only about that
thats the only thing they cant really expierence in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
of course its only about that
thats the only thing they cant really expierence in a relationship
The problem is monogamy isn't natural, we desire something that goes against human biology. It's ingrained in women to be picky and sort through many different mates before commiting to one. This guy bypassed that for some time but now that instinct has resurfaced in her. I garuantee her bf is either average/short, normie face and has an average penis. Women don't want average, average is an insult. That's why most of us can't accept being average.

'Open relationship'. :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and germanlooks