Ghosting a girls as chad then daygaming her from tinder?

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
I had an idea: Use a 1k plus match chadfish and pay for tinder gold. Then find hot international latinas and seed a random outdoor park/beach with hot girls who barely speak English.

Then get the chad to flake on them due to some kind of emergency.

This way if you’re decent looking (but not a chad) you’d have a massive logistical advantage compared to cold approach.

1. You know she has a few hours of free time. This should guarantee a pull if she finds you attractive
2. She isn’t corrupted by a western attitude
3. She doesn’t feel deserving of chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, thereallegend, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
I’m limited when it comes to verification numbers after being banned from textverified. Need to get my buddy Neil to give me a fake number and he’s American so there are more options when it comes to numbers.

I also want to do an experiment where I deep fake a drawing of a face onto photos and use them for tinder. Once I get a number, I can kill 2 birds w/ one stone. These experiments will be on standby until I’m done work and can contact Neil.

Experiemt 1: to see if a drawing can score dates from tinder

Experiment 2: see if flaking as a chadfish then cold approaching will lead to her hanging out with me instead

do it and record it lmao, imagine she knew you were the same guy hahhahaha.

do it and record it lmao, imagine she knew you were the same guy hahhahaha.
I’d flake on her after she shows up and wait for her to begin leaving. Then as she’s walking I’d approach and treat it like a regular daygame interaction