Ghosting fucking sucks

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
Especially when it's by close friends or girlfriend
Seriously fuck ghosting and fuck people that do that shit
I had a gf ghost me after we moved countries and it literally fucked up my trust so much. Said she loved me, was causing me problems with her mental health and ghosted me because she thought I would be better off without hee
Selfish stupid act
Has a foid ever ghosted you? Someone else? (out of nowhere someone really close or smth blocks and deletes you)

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, turkproducer, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I'm so fucking hurt, this chick was so fucking hot and I fell for her and at the time she fell for me and then she travels and all the trust goes out the window.
Fucking whore

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6403
Its fun when u do the ghosting tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
LOL

• So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
I'm so fucking hurt, this chick was so fucking hot and I fell for her and at the time she fell for me and then she travels and all the trust goes out the window.
Fucking whore
Goddam it’s over for OP he’s talking to himself... Must be a schizo
30E3DB95 517F 48F2 8475 8047044B1FD0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4645, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
haha dude expected a long distance relationship to be a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Taylorswift and Deleted member 5818
Especially when it's by close friends or girlfriend
Seriously fuck ghosting and fuck people that do that shit
I had a gf ghost me after we seperated countries and it literally fucked up my trust so much. Said she loved me, "was causing me problems with her mental health and ghosted me because she thought I would be better off without hee
Selfish stupid act
Has a foid ever ghosted you? Someone else? (out of nowhere someone really close or smth blocks and deletes you)
haha dude expected a long distance relationship to be a thing
Ofc not dude!! It was hard for both of us but she could have talked to me
Instead of ghosting without explanation

Ofc not dude!! It was hard for both of us but she could have talked to me
Instead of ghosting without explanation
she most likely found other guy and couldn't care less holding awkward conservations with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Taylorswift and turkproducer
she most likely found other guy and couldn't care less holding awkward conservations with you
Brootaal
But we were suchhhh good friends as well
We had such a blast here, said she loves me, we were so great together smoking weed partying etc
, maybe she accepted she wont see me again and rode another dick lol

Brootaal
But we were suchhhh good friends as well
We had such a blast here, said she loves me, we were so great together smoking weed partying etc
, maybe she accepted she wont see me again and rode another dick lol
God I'm so sensitive and emotional, I need to become lower inhib

Should I confront this bitch? Havent talked in 3 months

Should I confront this bitch? Havent talked in 3 months
Nah dude trust me. The conversation will be really awkward and you will find that she has already moved on and you will end up hurt even more. Truth is she never “loved” you and it was all just a phase.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Nah dude trust me. The conversation will be really awkward and you will find that she has already moved on and you will end up hurt even more. Truth is she never “loved” you and it was all just a phase.

love isn’t real anyways, it’s all conditional

life is a transaction, if you don’t have top tier looks, money or status she has no reason to be w u

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
love isn’t real anyways, it’s all conditional

life is a transaction, if you don’t have top tier looks, money or status she has no reason to be w u
That’s 99% of relationships. Normie males are easily disposable and replaceable so they have to walk on egg shells to keep the relationship going just for them to get dumped by the foid or get cheated on. Chads get away with anything and everything because not only the female knows that they aren’t easily replaceable since the majority of males don’t meet the looks criteria to be goodlooking but also because the Chad has an infinite amount of options which means he can just jump from one relationship to another and that itself makes the foid want to keep him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I think maybe she loved my personality a lot but doesn't actually love me.
Well she really found me handsome (which is good) we had GREAT sex..
I think she loved me for what I offered her.
A lot of comfort, fun times, and a lot of deep emotional understanding.
And I could see how much she likes and admires me as a person
She always said how I have suffered so much from her problems (she is a depressed dramaqueen)
Anyway when se traveled first couple of months we talked she was saying how much she misses me etc
Fast forward 2-3 months ago
She said she is struggling a lot with problems and mental health and she started taking distance when I tried to help, insisting I have suffered so much from her and that she cares about me deeply
And then after that she ghosted me
(She also probably noticed I was hurting)

• JFL
That’s 99% of relationships. Normie males are easily disposable and replaceable so they have to walk on egg shells to keep the relationship going just for them to get dumped by the foid or get cheated on. Chads get away with anything and everything because not only the female knows that they aren’t easily replaceable since the majority of males don’t meet the looks criteria to be goodlooking but also because the Chad has an infinite amount of options which means he can just jump from one relationship to another and that itself makes the foid want to keep him.

not even relationships, every interaction in life is based on what you can provide

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Taylorswift
I think maybe she loved my personality a lot but doesn't actually love me.
Well she really found me handsome (which is good) we had GREAT sex..
I think she loved me for what I offered her.
A lot of comfort, fun times, and a lot of deep emotional understanding.
And I could see how much she likes and admires me as a person
She always said how I have suffered so much from her problems (she is a depressed dramaqueen)
Anyway when se traveled first couple of months we talked she was saying how much she misses me etc
Fast forward 2-3 months ago
She said she is struggling a lot with problems and mental health and she started taking distance when I tried to help, insisting I have suffered so much from her and that she cares about me deeply
And then after that she ghosted me
(She also probably noticed I was hurting)
Anything along the lines of “I don’t deserve you” or “You should be with someone better” is complete and utter bullshit. She would jump through hoops and travel to the ends of the world if it came to Chad. Stop lying to yourself and just accept that she simply didn’t really love you and it was just a phase.

• So Sad
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM
I'm such a hurt fucking idiot :( she probably found a low inhib toxic Russian chad (shes russian) and fucks his brains out

Anything along the lines of “I don’t deserve you” or “You should be with someone better” is complete and utter bullshit. She would jump through hoops and travel to the ends of the world if it came to Chad. Stop lying to yourself and just accept that she simply didn’t really love you and it was just a phase.
Fuckkkk it hurts but I will accept it brother.. I'm such a fucking high inhib sensitive naive "good boy" do you think I should badboymax? Or somewhere in the middle?

" because she thought I would be better off without hee "

this is the cope that all girls say when they want to leave you for other reasons

girls truly are hypocrites

• +1
Fuckkkk it hurts but I will accept it brother.. I'm such a fucking high inhib sensitive naive "good boy" do you think I should badboymax? Or somewhere in the middle?
Just looksmax. Fix your failos through hardcore looksmaxing until you become exponentially better looking and have better chances with females. That’s the only way to guarantee more success. Anything else is cope.

Just looksmax. Fix your failos through hardcore looksmaxing until you become exponentially better looking and have better chances with females. That’s the only way to guarantee more success. Anything else is cope.
Tyler maher 34 e1548689895296 1

Fuckkk broo if I looked like Tyler Maher she would legit fly to my country to blow me to keep me
BRUTAL, thanks for the wake up call bro
I have done sliding genio, nose job, submental lipo
Fuckk letsgooo need to get to low bodyfat%

Attachments

• tyler-maher-34-e1548689895296-1.jpg
    tyler-maher-34-e1548689895296-1.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 5
  • +1