Giga incel trait

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
You send messages to your matches as soon as you match with them...

I literally let days pass until I feel like texting one of the girls I matched with, somedays I message +10 girls at a time that I matched on different days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and ItsOver.com
Incel trait: humble bragging to incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 6403 and 11 others
Pobrane 1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
What’s the point when they eventually don’t want to fuck anyway

That’s just stupid. During these days you wait she already has 300+ more Matches and will have completely forgotten you. You are just cucking yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, LooksmaxxHopeful, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
That’s just stupid. During these days you wait she already has 300+ more Matches and will have completely forgotten you. You are just cucking yourself

Wheat Waffles did an accurate video on that today exactly as you described it

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and germanlooks
Wheat Waffles did an accurate video on that today exactly as you described it

Just watched it and damn life is really fucked for us men.
Caging at @Biggdink with his medium ugly bullshit when the reality is that even HTNs don’t get anything of quality on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Caging at @Biggdink with his medium ugly bullshit when the reality is that even HTNs don’t get anything of quality on tinder
White ugly man mog ethnic chads

Was actually trying to tag @LondonVillie here… he even slayed when he was obese it’s not hard as long as you’re white

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Was actually trying to tag @LondonVillie here… he even slayed when he was obese it’s not hard as long as you’re white
I slayed nothing
@MoeZart @fvolkek @JM10 @turkproducer @WannabeJock are right landwhales don’t count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and fvolkek
Fuck dating apps

even HTNs don’t get anything of quality on tinder
He slayed landwhales jfl.
I could do the same but why would I? Masturbating is better than fucking an unattractive girl

I just let them text me first and they usually do

I could do the same but why would I? Masturbating is better than fucking an unattractive girl
He was obese back then, he slayed his looksmatches

He was obese back then, he slayed his looksmatches
Ngl they were literally looksmatched. Even the face looks the same jfl

• JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, RetardSubhuman and Shrek2OnDvD
I would rather slay landwhales than be a virgin... instead of that, I'm rotting here because of my fucked up neurotransmitters

I would rather slay landwhales than be a virgin... instead of that, I'm rotting here because of my fucked up neurotransmitters
You want to tell me you would fuck this?
I couldn’t even get a boner

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne