GigaChad without his beard (brutal beardpill)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Hqdefault 1
Maxresdefault 6
Maxresdefault 5
Handsomeness is Hidden Inside You 1024x1024

Michele Morrone is an htn without his beard. Brutal. Going to be starting minoxidil on my beard again ASAP.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Lolcel, Chadeep and 12 others
still extremely appealing but less dimorphic without beard. he looks younger and rugged/masculine
I don't know what the point of these retarded threads is:
O'PRY WITHOUT HIS EYE AREA AND CHEEKBONES IS NORMIE GUYS, GANDY WITHOUT HIS EYE AREA IS HTN GUYS, DELLISOLA WITHOUT HAIR IS A SUBHUMAN!

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Lolcel, Chadeep and 10 others
still extremely appealing but less dimorphic without beard. he looks younger and rugged/masculine
I don't know what the point of these retarded threads is:
O'PRY WITHOUT HIS EYE AREA AND CHEEKBONES IS NORMIE GUYS, GANDY WITHOUT HIS EYE AREA IS HTN GUYS, DELLISOLA WITHOUT HAIR IS A SUBHUMAN!
Some people are against facial hair on this site. I fell for the meme and stopped using minox on my beard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Some people are against facial hair on this site. I fell for the meme and stopped using minox on my beard.
Stubble is one of the biggest sex appeal maxxes you can do, it's never cope. Clean Shaven looks too young, stubble is just enough to make you look masc, rugged and dimorphic
@JamesHowlett is very based and blackpilled about stubble and hair.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
Brutal beard pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
looks north indian/paki in the third pic

but inst it better to have hollow cheeks then beard?
at least for morrone, he mogs every psl god besides prime gandy in pure sex appeal. So beard fits him better, he doesn't have the zygos to get a prominent hollow either.

just compare distorted selfies to professional photographs theory

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, Deleted member 9568 and Inscol
Stubble is one of the biggest sex appeal maxxes you can do, it's never cope. Clean Shaven looks too young, stubble is just enough to make you look masc, rugged and dimorphic
shame I have no follicles yet. OVER

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
real chads dont need a beard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, JizzFarmer, Uglybrazilian and 3 others
real chads don't need hair either then, tell drago to just shave it off :lul:
real chads don't need jawline either, real chads don't need cheekbones either.
shit comparison. but your signature looks cool. who is this guy? Morph of brian shimansky?

• +1
This
Stubble = chad
FaceApp 1623087126470

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and volcelfatcel
shit comparison. but your signature looks cool. who is this guy? Morph of brian shimansky?
Not a shit comparison at all, hair is just as valuable as facial hair, drago would descend back to the underwolrd without his signature good hair. Morrone is far from a subhuman without facial hair when he mogs this whole forum in sex appeal still.

That's a morph of my face + brian shimansky in sig.

g
Not a shit comparison at all, hair is just as valuable as facial hair, drago would descend back to the underwolrd without his signature good hair.

That's a morph of my face + brian shimansky in sig.
good morph then, brian shimansky is a underrated chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and CursedOne
Ye Brian shimansky has tons of sex appeal most psl gods lack
yeah, still cant mog the drag but as a browridge mogger I have to say brian shimansky is criminally underrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
browridge mogger I have to say brian shimansky is criminally underrated.
same, i just wanted to see how it would morph him,just changed brows, eye area a bit with less scleral pct and narrower and changed hair to black

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
He was always a high tier normie but tall HTNs with status are chad level. Pretty simple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10330 and 1 other person
Cavemen model is underrated af

looks enough masculine to not look sissy like chico, jordan and all the other fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Morrone is htn boys @SubhumanCurrycel @looksmaxxer234 @gamma

If he is htn it's beyond over for all of us, ldar now . It never began
if hes htn 99% of users here are high tier subhuman or below

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
if hes htn 99% of users here are high tier subhuman or below
@looksmaxxer234 @gamma

morrone is htn and this forum is high tier subhumans now. What has psl done to these peoples brain it's over for all of us if this guy is chadlite at best.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Looks234 and SubhumanCurrycel
Unless you have a perfect lower third subtle facial hair is a good hailo just as long as its dense, short and well groomed.
I wish I could grow good facial hair tbh I could fraud my sfs.

• +1
Unless you have a perfect lower third subtle facial hair is a good hailo just as long as its dense, short and well groomed.
I wish I could grow good facial hair tbh I could fraud my sfs.
Daily reminder I mog morrone since I have hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and SubhumanCurrycel
Some guys look better clean shaven while others look better with a beard, there is no rule for everyone

Just imagine jordan barret with a beard...

@looksmaxxer234 @gamma

morrone is htn and this forum is high tier subhumans now. What has psl done to these peoples brain it's over for all of us if this guy is chadlite at best.
How can we cope when the average guy in north Texas looks like O’pry and when morrone is a htn.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
How can we cope when the average guy in north Texas looks like O’pry and when morrone is a htn.
It's over for all of us. I believe in Barrett supremacy his hunter eyes and fwhr are godlike

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Ye Brian shimansky has tons of sex appeal most psl gods lack
yeah, still cant mog the drag but as a browridge mogger I have to say brian shimansky is criminally underrated.
lol He was really popular back in Sluthate. But I guess he was forgotten after Sluthate closed. Only Gandy, Chico and Opry remained standing.

Screen Shot 2018 04 20 at 14729 PM

Old screen shot from Sluthate.:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Chadeep, gamma and 2 others
@looksmaxxer234 @gamma

There are a handful of users here and on psl who mog morrone facially. Not including amnesia and salludon. Are they all Chads? Maybe then idk

is some average white woman supposed to change my mind??
If those are average white women to you then you're a volcel with unreasonably high standards. They're all stacy(lites)s.

Looks like a lost brother of Jon Kortajarena.

Morrone is htn boys @SubhumanCurrycel @looksmaxxer234 @gamma

If he is htn it's beyond over for all of us, ldar now . It never began
Face wise
Status wise = gigachad