Gimme a hairstyle that fits this weak Indian phenotype face

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
To those people that actually know what they're talking about. Mr @Taylorswift or Mr @Kingkellz as examples...

Need to know the exact thing that it is I am to say to this barber also.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
That's cool man but do you know that e = mc2 ?

Like someone else on this site said, buzzed back and sides with a slightly longer (but still very short) top looks good on the curry phenotype

lose some weight you fat fuck. The hairstyle already works

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Like someone else on this site said, buzzed back and sides with a slightly longer (but still very short) top looks good on the curry phenotype

2a8e57f75b33264ae0de93ca2394ac40

Ah so this, this is what you're talking about. You're sure I can pull this off?

Is that basically a skin-tight fade on the sides?

I'll need to show the hairdresser this

lose some weight you fat fuck. The hairstyle already works

Gimme a couple of weeks bro. I was an athlete only a few years ago.

Nah more like this:

Hottest-Haircuts-For-Men-In-20202_5e6f2fdf916f0.jpeg

But dude, he doesn't any length on the top? You just said a slightly longer top? Or are you using the sides as a reference to your description?

Nah dude he is not fully ascended here. I need the video where his SMV becomes infinite tbh.
Like this one maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Nah dude he is not fully ascended here. I need the video where his SMV becomes infinite tbh.

Like I said in the pm, it is clear he is a bitter little incel that is angry about his life and taking it out on anyone who makes him feel inferior. Somehow my personality does. He can't take the fact I'm not a weak man, like the vast majority of this place. That's the truth of the matter.

Just don't encourage him. He is a hater and haters are always gonna hate. Leave him to quack to himself. No one even interacts with him and for good reason. He's all hot air.

Some guy in a thread the other day was baffled as to why he had so much hate for me and he couldn't explain it himself. Speaks volumes.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Taylorswift
Like I said in the pm, it is clear he is a bitter little incel that is angry about his life and taking it out on anyone who makes him feel inferior. Somehow my personality does. He can't take the fact I'm not a weak man, like the vast majority of this place. That's the truth of the matter.

Just don't encourage him. He is a hater and haters are always gonna hate. Leave him to quack to himself. No one even interacts with him and for good reason. He's all hot air.

Some guy in a thread the other day was baffled as to why he had so much hate for me and he couldn't explain it himself. Speaks volumes.
You are an ungrateful dog who does not appreciate good, high effort and well thought out advice. He made a video showing you a step by step ascension where your SMV shoots all the way up to prime Gandy’s level AND added nice music on top of it and you thank him like this. You are a complete and utter dog.
3C85A66E 0264 4DE1 8C70 4C4C94135CA7

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Leave you two ugly geeks to it. Happy jerking one another off on an incel forum.

this isnt a weak phenotype infact i think you have the best phenotype ever
its just harmonious as fuck you are the perfect mixture between nordic and north atlantid
you would make a great ss fighter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
my advice is to you that dont cut hair short
hair becomes more valuable as you age since many people loose it when they are grandpas like you.

this isnt a weak phenotype infact i think you have the best phenotype ever
its just harmonious as fuck you are the perfect mixture between nordic and north atlantid
you would make a great ss fighter

I've never imagined the Indian phenotype as ever being described as the best phenotype ever, lol, but appreciate the encouragement. Unless this is sarcasm of course.

Nordic and North Atlantic? Interesting.

Really my droopy eyelid fails me hard. Watch this:

Limits me to averageness.

You ungrateful bitch
Do I need to explain step by step what you need to do?
Here:
-purple contacts
-lip fillers
-jaw and cheekbone shaving
-botox on eye muscles
-brow lift
-nose job
-2kg of makeup
Thats it. Happy ascending!

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
do you even workout

i can see those mantits from a mile away

do you even workout

i can see those mantits from a mile away

Used to have a ridiculous physique, but let slip last 2-3 years. It isn't an issue to me, as I'll get it back fairly soon. Foundation is there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
@MakinItHappen

C799B5BD CABA 4A67 8BFD 7DB11F8D548D