Girl after date says she's not attracted to me and that i'm very insecure

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
She kissed me in the date. Then I texted her to say we had to repeat she said no because she wasn't attracted to me. I called her a whore and she say im too insegure I'm glad I didn't fuck you. over for my

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Blackgymmax, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
badg96 is my hero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
and she send this message after date i not understand girls

Attachments

• debee8f8-db23-4dc1-9b94-5f97df3238ef-or.jpg
    debee8f8-db23-4dc1-9b94-5f97df3238ef-or.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken, nobodyspecial369 and 4 others
Its over for wall mart ARNOLD swaggerer

Over for my subhuman genes

you are such a waste of good bones :cautious:

She was afraid you’d beat her up if she didn’t kiss you at least

She found someone better looking. She probably thought you were average or the bare minimum acceptable attractiveness level, and wanted to keep you in the fold for a sec in case her more attractive date was a weirdo. When that went well she had no use for you anymore and you ceased to be human.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21531 and 4 others
Around average ya. Maybe a little above average, you don’t look bad at all. But you know how shit is these days, women have tons of options and no problem keeping them open

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
She found someone better looking. She probably thought you were average or the bare minimum acceptable attractiveness level, and wanted to keep you in the fold for a sec in case her more attractive date was a weirdo. When that went well she had no use for you anymore and you ceased to be human.
Your answer is right here badg. It's almost always someone else has edged you out. Leaving 1% chance for family illness or emergency

The good news is that they are almost all whores and entirely replaceable so just go find another. She's not unique and will get fat and die one day

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21531 and TopzCat1
Your answer is right here badg. It's almost always someone else has edged you out. Leaving 1% chance for family illness or emergency

The good news is that they are almost all whores and entirely replaceable so just go find another. She's not unique and will get fat and die one day
Ya it’s just how the online dating game works. Just gotta get as much action as you can from the girls before someone inevitably moves on

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21531 and cvzvvc

1 percent chance? Don't you mean 82 percent chance?