Girl basically tried to rape me

IHateMyself

IHateMyself

But I hate woman more
I'm not even kidding.

I met with a girl from yubo (we spoke for the past 2 weeks) and after 2 drinks and a blunt she literally threw herself at me (she thought she was lesbian before)

We made put for like 1-2 hours in which she literally spread her legs multiple times and told me she isn't like this usually but likes me. i tried to stop making out like 20 times but she didn't want to. She took her dress off. I didnt have any condoms so I told her I don't want to do it rn. After which we went back to her place and she told me she thought I would ghost her because I look like a fuckboy who only dates models and that she was ready 3 hours before I supposed to come and that she only sat on her bed waiting. BTW she paid for both drinks and weed. I will have pictures as proof tomorrow.

IF THIS ISN'T PROOF HEIGHT=EVERYTHING NOTHING IS STOP WITH THE FACE COPE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Solidcoin, brickbomz14 and 23 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, JL~, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
I am literally high and drunk rn so my English is shit

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and DesperadoRatado
You can't be raped as a man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, Looks234, Frank Jack and 14 others
I wish a girl would rape me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, metagross, Catawampus and 18 others
Legit proof height>face. All those over 6'2 who cant get laid are autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, metagross, Looks234 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and IHateMyself
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Should’ve hit it raw my boy

How tall are you btw? I mean if one's above average and very tall that can halo him good for sure

slaya

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Catawampus, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Post her pics bro. Is this the bitch with the sharp teeth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and IHateMyself
fuck i want to get LL so badly but im afraid of the intense pain for 6+ months afterwards plus risk of lifelong dibilitating injuries.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Preoximerianas, Kristin and 1 other person
@gamma let's get LL

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Tfw 5`7 is enough to be considered tall in your country :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Height is a major cope. I'm 6'7" and have gotten nothing out of it. You improved your face and hair which is why you get girls now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, turkproducer and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
@WannabeJock see even on looksmax, the zoomers are 6'10 6'7 etc.

Height is a major cope. I'm 6'7" and have gotten nothing out of it. You improved your face and hair which is why you get girls now.
OP looks like the guy in your avi but with dark hair.

I mean you are 6‘10 which is 99.9%. So maybe she has a height fetish.
Also your face is HTN

I'm not autistic at all. Very NT.
That’s probably not true.
Even if you are ugly you get friends if you are funny, friendly and interesting.
I know tons of guys who are ugly and have friends. The only real way to have no friends just because of your looks is maybe if you are extremely deformed but that’s not the case here

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and IHateMyself
I'm not even kidding.

I met with a girl from yubo (we spoke for the past 2 weeks) and after 2 drinks and a blunt she literally threw herself at me (she thought she was lesbian before)

We made put for like 1-2 hours in which she literally spread her legs multiple times and told me she isn't like this usually but likes me. i tried to stop making out like 20 times but she didn't want to. She took her dress off. I didnt have any condoms so I told her I don't want to do it rn. After which we went back to her place and she told me she thought I would ghost her because I look like a fuckboy who only dates models and that she was ready 3 hours before I supposed to come and that she only sat on her bed waiting. BTW she paid for both drinks and weed. I will have pictures as proof tomorrow.

I believe you. Im not that attractive but im 6foot so it helps me. Whats your height, rape-victim?

you seem extremely low iq and autistic, you literally have a god given gift being bigger and more intimidating than majority men.

Also tall women will never be a threat to you nor will they look down on you yet you cry.

Face is WAY easier to fix than manletism.

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
OP looks like the guy in your avi but with dark hair.
I've seen OP and he doesn't look anything like him. I look like Draco Malfoy with dark hair. Same massive forehead and deep nasolabial folds.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I'm not even kidding.

Fucking kek
Heigetmaxxed prettyboys really have everything
Fucking fag

Nice brag chad

Carry condoms always you fucking giraffe
im telling u man these people are so tall and shit yet so insecure and cant fight for shit

nature giving height to the wrong people smh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 10042
im telling u man these people are so tall and shit yet so insecure and cant fight for shit

nature giving height to the wrong people smh
Bro what fighting has to do with this

No pic no care

are you actually 6'10