Girl basically tried to rape me

Chad thread :blackpill::chad::blackpill:. I remember your face, you also have a good face at 6ft 10. Where are the pictures though? It sounds pretty nice getting lusted over like this. Im suprised you didn't fuck her tbh.

Chad thread :blackpill::chad::blackpill:. I remember your face, you also have a good face at 6ft 10. Where are the pictures though? It sounds pretty nice getting lusted over like this. Im suprised you didn't fuck her tbh.
IMG 20210913 204956

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, brickbomz14, Looks234 and 2 others
I wish a girl would rape me
Do you don’t all the ‘fun’ goes out the window when your violated like that. And think what type of women resorts to raping a man in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
Who's the girl in your avi?

I'm not even kidding.

I met with a girl from yubo (we spoke for the past 2 weeks) and after 2 drinks and a blunt she literally threw herself at me (she thought she was lesbian before)

We made put for like 1-2 hours in which she literally spread her legs multiple times and told me she isn't like this usually but likes me. i tried to stop making out like 20 times but she didn't want to. She took her dress off. I didnt have any condoms so I told her I don't want to do it rn. After which we went back to her place and she told me she thought I would ghost her because I look like a fuckboy who only dates models and that she was ready 3 hours before I supposed to come and that she only sat on her bed waiting. BTW she paid for both drinks and weed. I will have pictures as proof tomorrow.

IF THIS ISN'T PROOF HEIGHT=EVERYTHING NOTHING IS STOP WITH THE FACE COPE
height Chad turning lesbians straight

Last edited: