Girl blackpilled kid at school and now he is depressed

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Girl blackpilled kid 2-3 weeks ago and he went from an NT guy who took his grades serious to someone who rarely comes and when he does come he wears all black and looks depressed

fucking brutal bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2403, Kingkellz and 2 others
Gorilla
Is it him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and PenileFacialSurgery
Same happened to me. I’ll never be the same.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Alt Number 3
How did she blackpill him?

How did she blackpill him?
he liked her and he was flirting with her and annoying her and she said something like

"move from me you ugly bitch"

then she kept on roasting him and everyone was laughing

How do you know what I look like?
you post on Looksmax.me so you cant be that ugly

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BigBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Ritalincel, BigBoy and 1 other person
he liked her and he was flirting with her and annoying her and she said something like

I experienced an even worse blackpill from a female, but I didn't do anything to receive such a blackpill. She just said something that was the most brutal blackpill that I have ever experienced in my life.

Damn thats brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I experienced an even worse blackpill from a female, but I didn't do anything to receive such a blackpill. She just said something that was the most brutal blackpill that I have ever experienced in my life.
larp you are chad

• JFL
Reactions: PersianKingdom
What is it?

poor guy

hopefully some other girl will give him the attention he needs right now and bluepill him into complacency. the blackpill destroys lives once it truly sinks in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
larp you are chad
What is it?
The whole class was watching a video on something about business (business class). I was nose frauding by keeping a good angle so my Persian nose wasn't being shown in the worst possible way. I was looking halfway to the screen and half to her. All of a sudden she said that she didn't see anyone in Canada that was attractive; she said that she only was attracted to her cousin and although it was taboo that she found him really attractive. She was a 3.5/10, but she would flirt in a subtle way physically by accidentally touching, and touching my shoes with her shoes so I was really attracted to her because of that. I just realized though that when she said that, that it didn't matter about how much I was helping her with homework (I was lazy as fuck and got very low marks in that class, but I helped/did her homework to get her to get insane marks 95%+). Regardless of how much I was being nice, I realized that it just didn't matter since I didn't look good enough.

Jfl thats so me
I can't keep up anymore with this girl in class noticing and helping every guy except me,so I started skipping school and giving less fucks,because of how unfair do I feel that is.

The whole class was watching a video on something about business (business class). I was nose frauding by keeping a good angle so my Persian nose wasn't being shown in the worst possible way. I was looking halfway to the screen and half to her. All of a sudden she said that she didn't see anyone in Canada that was attractive; she said that she only was attracted to her cousin and although it was taboo that she found him really attractive. She was a 3.5/10, but she would flirt in a subtle way physically by accidentally touching, and touching my shoes with her shoes so I was really attracted to her because of that. I just realized though that when she said that, that it didn't matter about how much I was helping her with homework (I was lazy as fuck and got very low marks in that class, but I helped/did her homework to get her to get insane marks 95%+). Regardless of how much I was being nice, I realized that it just didn't matter since I didn't look good enough.
Wasnt she flirting with you?