girl I had a date with eyepilled me again

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
I am literally shaking right now. Almost crying. Rhino and a chin wing just werent enough. had a date with a girl a few days ago and we met in 10pm and at some point she said I look dead. we also didnt do anything during that date except some talking and just habging out. in the past few days however she kept asking me how Im doing everytime I send her a snap of my face. well now that bitch just literally said I look completely dead due to my eye bags. But I just look like that
guess I need to hyaluron max or try to concealer max

tldr just dont look dead theory idk anymore

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Lmao, BigBiceps and 2 others
literally just schizo maxing at this point that Bitch doesnt even understand how those comments could even hurt me

It's ok. It's a number game. Keep hustling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Chadethnic101, datboijj and 3 others
Jfl at eye bag cels
I can avoid sleep,drink enormous amounts of coffee and not get eye bags
Even on 3+ days Amphetamine binges

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Just4Beast, ElySioNs, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Jfl at eye bag cels
Bro seriously stop doing drugs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
just dont look dead theory idk anymore
Heard from the girl in my class that dead face and eye bags turn her on
Hence thats the reason why most prettyboys have eye bags

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 9670
try PRP and retin a

i got told i look "sad"

i got told i look "sad"
Not bragging but I get told I look aggressive,one girl told me that she wanted to approach me but that I had this ,,I want to kill you’’ look in my eyes xd

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
It's usually always women who make those really nasty remarks over someones looks. I would personally never say something like that, probably not even if the guy was dissing me.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
It's usually always women who make those really nasty remarks over someones looks. I would personally never say something like that, probably not even if the guy was dissing me.
I told her the same and she just didnt care lmao

Men call men and women ugly all the time

I told her the same and she just didnt care lmao
Because she knew you didn't mean it. Person goes shook when you attack their insecurities, and it's really easy to tell what persons insecurity is. Just simply look at what are they hiding.

Men call men and women ugly all the time
But men do it in jokingly manner, and don't often mean to hurt the other person, unless they're scumbags. When women do it, it's often meant to be cold and hurtful to test your confidence. To sed how you react to their mean behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, datboijj, ManzareK and 1 other person
But men do it in jokingly manner, and don't often mean to hurt the other person, unless they're scumbags. When women do it, it's often meant to be cold and hurtful to test your confidence. To sed how you react to their mean behaviour.
Its called a shit test son, you just gotta laugh it and show it doesn't bother you then she feels your a masculine man who can take shit

Not bragging but I get told I look aggressive,one girl told me that she wanted to approach me but that I had this ,,I want to kill you’’ look in my eyes xd
U grew Chad

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
Jfl at eye bag cels
Same bro.
We have similar eye area.
I'm the normie version of you

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
I love when girls tell me why they're rejecting me. It helps me fix my flaws. The next best thing is seeing the guy they chose instead of me, and I can get some ideas from that. Some things I can't improve, some things I can. Best to focus on what you can, and look for more solutions for what you think you can't improve.

But what have you tried so far for fixing your eye bags? There has to be more thing you haven't tried?