Girl Im talking to has a new snapchat account but doesnt tell me

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
snapchat shows me that theres a new account affiliated with her number and it has a very similar name to the other account. why would a girl suddenly make a new account and only change a small portion of the name? why would you even need two accounts? she still uses the old one aswell. Im actually confusing cause its not like she could be hiding something cause shes with no one in a relationship. has anyone here witnessed this behavior ?

hoing what else

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, aBetterMii and sorrowfulsad
hoing what else
but why is she trying to hide anything :ogre:
she doesnt have anyone to actually hide something to
also now its way more obvious cause I saw her 2nd account

shit forum anyone here actually communicates with girls and knows smth ?!?!

shit forum anyone here actually communicates with girls and knows smth ?!?!
Like we’re supposed to know what one woman out a billion is thinking? It’s contextual, meaning see what it means in your context.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
but why is she trying to hide anything :ogre:
she doesnt have anyone to actually hide something to
also now its way more obvious cause I saw her 2nd account
She’s hiding it so you wouldn’t know she’s hoeing around. If you made a second account to solely flirt and hookup with bitches why would you let the girl you’re currently talking to know?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and sorrowfulsad
She’s hiding it so you wouldn’t know she’s hoeing around. If you made a second account to solely flirt and hookup with bitches why would you let the girl you’re currently talking to know?
shit its over then ngl :ogre:
bitch legit now doesnt even see my snaps but andwers in messenger :incel:

If you are doing all the chasing bro you are in the back burner for her- a back up plan...

snapchat shows me that theres a new account affiliated with her number and it has a very similar name to the other account. why would a girl suddenly make a new account and only change a small portion of the name? why would you even need two accounts? she still uses the old one aswell. Im actually confusing cause its not like she could be hiding something cause shes with no one in a relationship. has anyone here witnessed this behavior ?

5a8

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0