Girl invites me to park walk how to make her to bring me to her house for easy lay ?

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
How do I go to her house after park walk ?

There is no method.

She either wants to or not.

You do not want to accidentally get yourself in trouble.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
The further the park is from your house the harder it will be to do but if you want the best odds you will need to keep her in a heightened state of attraction

Try and make out with her or finger her in the park and then maybe then you can lead her to your house

But again if you live more than 15 minutes away and don’t have a car or something that might be tough

• +1
The further the park is from your house the harder it will be to do but if you want the best odds you will need to keep her in a heightened state of attraction

Try and make out with her or finger her in the park and then maybe then you can lead her to your house

But again if you live more than 15 minutes away and don’t have a car or something that might be tough
Park is too far from her house

• +1
Park is too far from her house
what? You said you want to bring her back to your house

I’m telling you that depending on how far the park is from your house the more difficult it will be

Ideally you want to spend as little time in the park as possible but how viable of a strategy that is will depend on how far away your house is from the park

It’s hard to pull someone to your house if they have to commit to a 30 minute walk or drive, too much time to second guess or get cold feet + it’s just a hassle

Ideally you meet her, establish physical contact early, hang out with a lot of flirting and physical contact, engage in light sexual activities in the park to get her excited, lead that into bringing her to your house

But if you live super far away from the park that last part may be difficult and will require a lot of entertaining her to keep the heightened emotional state high on the way to your house

Really it just needs to be high until going to your house is less effort than going back to the park

what? You said you want to bring her back to your house

I’m telling you that depending on how far the park is from your house the more difficult it will be

Ideally you want to spend as little time in the park as possible but how viable of a strategy that is will depend on how far away your house is from the park

It’s hard to pull someone to your house if they have to commit to a 30 minute walk or drive, too much time to second guess or get cold feet + it’s just a hassle

Ideally you meet her, establish physical contact early, hang out with a lot of flirting and physical contact, engage in light sexual activities in the park to get her excited, lead that into bringing her to your house

But if you live super far away from the park that last part may be difficult and will require a lot of entertaining her to keep the heightened emotional state high on the way to your house

Really it just needs to be high until going to your house is less effort than going back to the park
I want to go to her house

• +1
I want to go to her house
Oh, well then same thing applies but you will need to find a creative way to get her to invite you over

Maybe steer the conversation towards watching a movie or something

• +1
Oh, well then same thing applies but you will need to find a creative way to get her to invite you over

Maybe steer the conversation towards watching a movie or something
What if she doesn’t really like me and it’s not worth it to go then

• +1
What if she doesn’t really like me and it’s not worth it to go then
If she doesn’t really like you there is no chance you’re going to pull her back to her place

You should already be aware of how much she likes you though

If she’s just friendzoning you and you are deluding yourself into thinking you can turn it into a lay then that’s probably not going to work out

• +1