girl just asked me why i still dont have a driving license at 21

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
She said "usually guys in your age always want a car and drive fast etc."
-holy fuark i felt bad tbh. I didnt want to come off as non-NT so i just said that "i was always too busy for doing the driving license, when i have the time i will start!"

She just destroyed me tbh. She will now think i am an aspie that is interested in science or video games. BUT srsly, i dont even have the desire of driving a car because the infrastructure for public transport is excellent

tell her you’ve got plenty of chicks that are dying to take you to a ride

I was always too scared to get a driver's license so I just kept delaying it and delaying it until I eventually never got it.

I was always too scared to get a driver's license so I just kept delaying it and delaying it until I eventually never got it.

how old are you?

I don’t want this to happen to me but at the same time would rather invest my money in myself and looksmaxxing

Tell her you're a public transitcel.

Screenshot 20181217 173753

Its ok for Chad not to have a license. Low smv will make foid say these things.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Agree - it’s ok for chad to not have a shelter ! The chicks will readily take you their place and let you stay with them till you “ find your own place “

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Agree - it’s ok for chad to not have a shelter ! The chicks will readily take you their place and let you stay with them till you “ find your own place “
they will also provide free plumbing service for you. *Pipe Cleaning* to be specific . (this doesn't come in the incel package)

• +1
Reactions: hatER and Final82
Whatever negative or passive aggressive comment a chick makes about you is almost always due to your low SMV . She is trying to justify and manipulate why she isn’t going on date with you by giving collateral BS reasons such as “ oh you don’t have a car ?” Or “ I have a BF “ or “ you stay with your parents still ?” Or “ why do you work as a waiter on weekends ?” Etc etc etc . It’s all bs . Bottom line in most cases is your smv aka looks
they will provide free plumbing service for you. *Pipe Cleaning* to be specific .
I actually once opened a tinder account with a char photo and got flooded with matches and texts ( of course ). I told a Stacie dentist chick that I had just lost my job as a car mechanic and doesn’t have a place to stay till I find a new job in next few days . She was willing to pick me up and was ready to put me in a mid tier hotel and spend time with me every day after work till I found a new job . Serious .
they will also provide free plumbing service for you. *Pipe Cleaning* to be specific . (this doesn't come in the incel package)
Haha Incel package is “ DIY”

Last edited:
  • +1
Whatever negative or passive aggressive comment a chick makes about you is almost always due to your low SMV . She is trying to justify and manipulate why she isn’t going on date with you by giving collateral BS reasons such as “ oh you don’t have a car ?” Or “ I have a BF “ or “ you stay with your parents still ?” Or “ why do you work as a waiter on weekends ?” Etc etc etc . It’s all bs . Bottom line in most cases is your smv aka looks

I actually once opened a tinder account with a char photo and got flooded with matches and texts ( of course ). I told a Stacie dentist chick that I had just lost my job as a car mechanic and doesn’t have a place to stay till I find a new job in next few days . She was willing to pick me up and was ready to put me in a mid tier hotel and spend time with me every day after work till I found a new job . Serious .

rofl wow rare. can u give me a good tinder acc setup . I never get matches

Yeah will pm you the photos and bio I used - use bumble . You should get flooded
Obv I used chad photos - not my photos haha. If I used mine - it won’t work as we know already

• +1
Yeah will pm you the photos and bio I used - use bumble . You should get flooded

Obv I used chad photos - not my photos haha. If I used mine - it won’t work as we know already
thanks but im honestly nervous about trying it out. The amount of ropefuel ill encounter with this experiment smh

thanks but im honestly nervous about trying it out. The amount of ropefuel ill encounter with this experiment smh
Yeah it will make you aware about how much looks are valued in the real field . Also , you can pretty much text her anything as a chad and she will take it as a joke and will reply . Like you can ask her to show pantiless on a date , ask her to get Pussy waxed ( not shaved ) - they will do anything for you . It makes you aware of true female nature and their day mating strategy . I have conducted several such experiments Tbh and learnt a lot about the femoid nature .!

• +1
How insecure and fragile is your ego that

“Oh you don’t have a car? Hmmm whatevs”

Hurts you?

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet
These whores find every fucking reason to make you feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: hatER

Can you PM me too?
My last chadfish account got banned and am out of chads to catfish with.
PS. Check my profile posts for some lifefuel where bitches get stood up.

girls that go after u for ur looks dont care about anything that isnt ur genetics. so she sees u as a betabux provider

• +1
girls that go after u for ur looks dont care about anything that isnt ur genetics. so she sees u as a betabux provider
Messages78

Messages78
dont know why incels on this board care for peoples message counts. like its supposed to be a measure of credibility. even tho u been here august of this yr ive been in psl for years. cope harder. girls either see u as an alpha with top tier genetics or a beta provider that should be sucessful and able to provide her with financial and emotional support while she can raise an alpha seed

• +1
dont know why incels on this board care for peoples message counts. like its supposed to be a measure of credibility. even tho u been here august of this yr ive been in psl for years. cope harder. girls either see u as an alpha with top tier genetics or a beta provider that should be sucessful and able to provide her with financial and emotional support while she can raise an alpha seed
A wall of text im not gunna read:feelshmm:

Daily Reminder although King has been in PSL for years he:

Knows nothing about female --> male attraction
She said "usually guys in your age always want a car and drive fast etc."
-holy fuark i felt bad tbh. I didnt want to come off as non-NT so i just said that "i was always too busy for doing the driving license, when i have the time i will start!"

She just destroyed me tbh. She will now think i am an aspie that is interested in science or video games. BUT srsly, i dont even have the desire of driving a car because the infrastructure for public transport is excellent

Lol @ people saying the shit test low SMV your SMV has to register as somewhat acceptable to even get a shit test

LOW SMV = Ignored

Even Chad's get shit tested if she has options

Everyday

Forum's IQ degenerates a little bit

and @Final82 is an "High IQ MD"

but has had time to run multiple Tinder/Bumble experiments

:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

so much for good physician care

All the cool ugly phsycians I know gamble/drink or go to DR every weekend lmao
either pathetic
or level 10 LARP

Last edited:
Daily Reminder although King has been in PSL for years he:

Knows nothing about female --> male attraction

Lol @ people saying the shit test low SMV your SMV has to register as somewhat acceptable to even get a shit test

LOW SMV = Ignored

Even Chad's get shit tested if she has options

Everyday

Forum's IQ degenerates a little bit

and @Final82 is an "High IQ MD"

but has had time to run multiple Tinder/Bumble experiments

:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

so much for good physician care

All the cool ugly phsycians I know gamble/drink or go to DR every weekend lmao
either pathetic
or level 10 LARP
girls rnt atracted to betas in the same way they are alphas. they pursue both for different reasons. idk how any1 still denies this female partner seeking dynamic

girls rnt atracted to betas in the same way they are alphas. they pursue both for different reasons. idk how any1 still denies this female partner seeking dynamic

This is old news Rom Wills calls this the masked man

https://www.romwills.com/podcasts/the-masked-man

Alpha male strategies described this in more detail but I forget the video

This is wrong for you to be so sexually appealing that woman don't consider your personality/money/status. You have to be like 2-3 PSL points above a girl, and the hottest guy she'd talk to in a couple months/years