girl said thank you,i didnt look at her ,autistic or cool?

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
when i just entered gym through front door walking toward reception desk to write my name,at the same time a girl also came at the desk to writting her leaving time
,i hold the pen for a mini sec,but then walked back ,signalling her that she can write first,bcoz she probably tired and trying to be a gentlemen plus mainly bcoz she just need to write the leaving time,while i need to write everything

after she wrote,she said thank you,but i didnt look at her,cuz i was scared i will make a stupid face bcoz of my autism and i just slightly shaked my head(dont know is she noticed) to her thank you response
funny how such a small interaction can be such a big thing for me
,also one time,when i was sitting at machine,resting,girl came utpo looking at me ,signalling that she wants to use machine,i am autistic i ask if she wants to use it,she just smiles and i get up

this is talking to females my age afte5plus years

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 21863, Nick.Harte and 3 others
when i just entered gym through front door walking toward reception desk to write my name,at the same time a girl also came at the desk to writting her leaving time
,i hold the pen for a mini sec,but then walked back ,signalling her that she can write first,bcoz she probably tired and trying to be a gentlemen plus mainly bcoz she just need to write the leaving time,while i need to write everything

after she wrote,she said thank you,but i didnt look at her,cuz i was scared i will make a stupid face bcoz of my autism and i just slightly shaked my head(dont know is she noticed) to her thank you response
funny how such a small interaction can be such a big thing for me
,also one time,when i was sitting at machine,resting,girl came utpo looking at me ,signalling that she wants to use machine,i am autistic i ask if she wants to use it,she just smiles and i get up

this is talking to females my age afte5plus years
i think it’s neither. You’re overthinking bro. But tbh the best way to be confident in situations like that is to just be deadass nice and caring. Like if you actually are autistic then ig eye contact is a problem for you but if you aren’t then deadass just look at her and say something like “yea no worries”
Boom interaction over nothing more. She and the surrounding people now have a more positive bias towards you because you were a nice human.

Also if you want help on how to become less autistic i recommend you watch squidpakter on tiktok. He’s got the best vibe and if you can look up to him, and eventually catch his vibe, you’ll be super like able and cool even if you are autistic.

Glooks bro hope you make it.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Nick.Harte

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Nick.Harte

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Based for not looking at foids because they don’t give you pussy.

• Love it
i think it’s neither. You’re overthinking bro. But tbh the best way to be confident in situations like that is to just be deadass nice and caring. Like if you actually are autistic then ig eye contact is a problem for you but if you aren’t then deadass just look at her and say something like “yea no worries”
Boom interaction over nothing more. She and the surrounding people now have a more positive bias towards you because you were a nice human.

Also if you want help on how to become less autistic i recommend you watch squidpakter on tiktok. He’s got the best vibe and if you can look up to him, and eventually catch his vibe, you’ll be super like able and cool even if you are autistic.

thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30863
Peak autism op

• +1

Stfu Chad

• So Sad