Girl talked to me in the train GTFIHGTFIH

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
So I was coming back home from welfare maxxing and shit and the Train was ful ( not full like every seat is seated and people have to stand but just as full u dont have 4 seat for u alone so u gotta share) there was this k pop maxxed japanese foid ( tf in europe? ) an me asked if there was free . So me thugg maxxed in ma frsh nike air max 720 and armani tracksuit sat down , my 'fro on point and chattet with some homeboys on my phone. after 10 minutes I realized that bitch was eyefucking me but hat no idea how to hit her up so I continued playing on my phone afet other 10 minutes some drunk nigga got in the train and shouted shit bout all emmigrant gotta leave and shit and I loled hard she loled to after that and I asked her where she from where sehe lived and shit and ended asking her for her number before I hat to leave the train

she was legit pls 5 to 6 japanese foid thirsty for bbc

whats ur opinion in this`?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, HighTierNormie, Framletgod and 1 other person
might be ioi bro ded srs fuck now or rope XD

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, AscendenceImminent and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
welfare

armani tracksuit

mirin priorities

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Petsmart
shik numere

lutsch ihren schwanz
kann nur ein tranny thailänderin sein

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
only ioi is p in v, even on train

I have no idea what i just read.

Do you know what Commas are for nigga?

Fuckky her pussy. BTW show her photp

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
Tzu lange nicht geleshen

• JFL
I don't think you're really black. @Nibba isn't black afterall and your rating thread was obv trolling

@Framletgod tell him me black but dont show him pic
I don't think you're really black. @Nibba isn't black afterall and your rating thread was obv trolling
shut up nigg

• +1
@Framletgod tell him me black but dont show him pic

shut up nigg
Yeah sure... A BBC getting Japanese girls which are some of the most anti black people on earth. Whats new, NASA discovered green Martians?

Yeah sure... A BBC getting Japanese girls which are some of the most anti black people on earth. Whats new, NASA discovered green Martians?
@Framletgod where u at

• +1
some asians really do go for bbc, i know this for a fact

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
some asians really do go for bbc, i know this for a fact
Cmon dude you know that's cope. That's like saying some white girls do but it's merely a fetish like me masturbating to latina girls 5 times a day

Cmon dude you know that's cope. That's like saying some white girls do but it's merely a fetish like me masturbating to latina girls 5 times a day
idc bout this nigg , niggs can discuss bout this but u is actin like u know me be curry or nigg or whie white jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Nah dude some actually do

idc bout this nigg , niggs can discuss bout this but u is actin like u know me be curry or nigg or whie white jfl
Talk proper English

@Framletgod jfl nigga help that nigg out

tbf it depends on the person but most hoodrat asians prefer blacks

tbf it depends on the person but most hoodrat asians prefer blacks
The majority of hoodrats of any kind prefer blacks because they represent hood culture the best, common sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Petsmart and Deleted member 2581
The majority of hoodrats of any kind prefer blacks because they represent hood culture the best, common sense
Also there's barely any asians on the hoods

Wrong jfl come to California my guy
Still true and if they live in these less developed/poor areas they're usually gathered in chinatowns