Girl that knows me irl guessed i was 5'6 when im 5'8 its over

moggerlitemaxcel

moggerlitemaxcel

Iron
on phone with girl thats my friend irl and we were talking about her coworker that she described as "a little taller than her height, around my height", she's 5'1 for reference, so i asked her wtf how tall do u think i am and she said 5'6, its fuckin over inject horse cum hgh into your bones rn heightcels if you are under 6' you are 5'6 to all women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 18776 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 20579 and 4 others
It might be a shit test or something I had a girl do the same shit on me once and I fell for it like the retard I am

She asked me for my height, I told her I was "Six Foot" (I'm actually 6'1 but I downplayed it because I fell for the be honest about your height bro celebheights meme), she then told me I was probably lying and that her dad is 5'11 and she claimed he was taller than me, I then literally called my dad, my sister, and one of my friends to confirm that I was over 6 feet, my friend even told her I was 6'2 (Lifefuel). I was wearing converse on that day btw. Yes it was probably one of the most retarded things I've ever done LOL but yeah women know men are insecure about their heights you just gotta play it off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Growth Plate, Lmao and 6 others
It’s because your shit frame/posture it can make you look shorter than someone else at your height with better posture/frame

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, fruitgunpop, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
It might be a shit test or something I had a girl do the same shit on me once and I fell for it like the retard I am

She asked me for my height, I told her I was "Six Foot" (I'm actually 6'1 but I downplayed it because I fell for the be honest about your height bro celebheights meme), she then told me I was probably lying and that her dad is 5'11 and she claimed he was taller than me, I then literally called my dad, my sister, and one of my friends to confirm that I was over 6 feet, my friend even told her I was 6'2 (Lifefuel). I was wearing converse on that day btw. Yes it was probably one of the most retarded things I've ever done LOL but yeah women know men are insecure about their heights you just gotta play it off
it's a shit test bro!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
To have told him that you are 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

> play it off
>calls his entire family and friends to fight his battle for him
Great work playing it off

• JFL
Reactions: mehman, Growth Plate, Osteogenesis and 10 others
Indeed foids underestimate short ppl height overestimate tall ppl height

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, BoneDensity, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
> play it off
>calls his entire family and friends to fight his battle for him
Great work playing it off
Yeah I realize what I did was retarded LOL I'm just saying he should probably learn from my autistic ass mistake and not do what I did and play it off instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman and moggerlitemaxcel

I'll be mentally ill, because I always say I'm 2-3 inches shorter when I'm at a meeting of normies with girls :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind
I'll be mentally ill, because I always say I'm 2-3 inches shorter when I'm at a meeting of normies with girls :feelshah:
Claiming 6 foot is death tbh, either 5'11 or 6'1, every foid knows that men fraud, especially to reach the 6 foot mark

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
Another fun story I have literally only had my height questioned 3 times and 2 of them were when I claimed 6 feet (Those were the only two times I have ever claimed 6 feet btw).

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Claiming 6 foot is death tbh, either 5'11 or 6'1, every foid knows that men fraud, especially to reach the 6 foot mark
I'm 6'2 and claiming 6'0 or 5'11 when these my normie friends claiming 5'11-6'1 when they are actually 5'9-5'11 :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 19766 and moggerlitemaxcel
I'm 6'2 and claiming 6'0 or 5'11 when these my normie friends claiming 5'11-6'1 when they are actually 5'9-5'11 :feelsokman:
Wear lifts or some shit as well to make the mog even bigger

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Na, I like to wear my black converse (I don't change them for anything) and my proportions don't help me to use elevators xD :feelsokman:

When I go jogging or boxing (I wear nike shoes that give 1.5cm more height than converse) if I claim to be 6'3 or 6'4 with strangers :y'all:

yeah my manager made funb of me for being short even though shes the same hieght and fat but oih no i cant say shit i made a threat about it

• +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel and ifyouwannabemylover
on phone with girl thats my friend irl and we were talking about her coworker that she described as "a little taller than her height, around my height", she's 5'1 for reference, so i asked her wtf how tall do u think i am and she said 5'6, its fuckin over inject horse cum hgh into your bones rn heightcels if you are under 6' you are 5'6 to all women
When framepill is taken:

yeah my manager made funb of me for being short even though shes the same hieght and fat but oih no i cant say shit i made a threat about it
ello curlyan boy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

fucking over if you don't own a height certificate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19766
Got called short at 5'9

• So Sad
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel and Deleted member 16133

god damn i love this autistic forum

Never had that experience TBH, girls usually think I'm taller than my real height, and I'm not even tall, I'm only 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and moggerlitemaxcel