girlfriend dumped me

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
girlfriend of 2 years dumped me because long term relationship problems at our colleges. Bout to run tinder game and go on a fuck fest. how do you even do this just pick them up and fuck in your car lol? like I don't want to go on a real date with some whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11758, mewcoper and 1 other person
girlfriend of 2 years dumped me because long term relationship problems at our colleges. Bout to run tinder game and go on a fuck fest. how do you even do this just pick them up and fuck in your car lol? like I don't want to go on a real date with some whore
tuff scene

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
he mekes this stuff es he goes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
your girlfriend was cheating on you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
he mekes this stuff es he goes
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
If you match with a girl you better fuck her same day, had a girl unmatch my friend as he was with us because he wanted to meet up next day not same day

Drop her at and il make her confess do it in pms
bro you literally don't know our situation at all are you gonna try to tell me because she went to college she cheated on me. thats probably true for like 60-70% of college relationships not 100% lol

bro you literally don't know our situation at all are you gonna try to tell me because she went to college she cheated on me. thats probably true for like 60-70% of college relationships not 100% lol
I’m not saying so just a possibility but update me on how it goes I’m curios

How old are you?

I can't imagine having a relationship with a woman that long ngl. Longest I've had was 6 months.

How old are you?

I can't imagine having a relationship with a woman that long ngl. Longest I've had was 6 months.
just turned 22.

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus