Girls Are Realizing Any Of Them Can Get Thousands Of Matches On Tinder - How To Succeed In The Current Dating Market

View attachment 1312435

The world is actually ending. Girls have realized the abundance of guys that want them and how unfair the world is. You can make tinder and get 20 matches if your lucky. ANY girl can make a tinder (even if they're fat) and get hundreds, if not thousands of matches.

Do you guys realise how much this is going to fuck up relationships?

1 argument and your girl can jump on tinder and have 20 guys that will meet her that same night and pick her up and take her for a fancy meal.

While we have little to no leverage which is going to cause us to get treated like shit.

I experienced this in my last relationships. My ex's could find a new man within 1 day. for me it would take months.

Relationships only work when men have leverage on the woman. But nowadays (unless ur gf is a giga landwhale or burn victim) every single girl has 100000x more options than any man in the 80%.

The only solution is get into the top 20% ASAP. and live a life of abundance OR if you genetically cant get into the top 20%, rope or forget about women and find another purpose in life.

After thought I've realised that what fresh and fit say is true. beauty is common. but a high value man isn't. All these girls must be going somewhere and it's to the top 20%. so once your in that top 20. you'll have an extreme amount of options too.

What you must do to succeed in todays dating market:
Get into top 20%
Stay off tinder (not an efficent use of ur time - even if you are good looking)
Instagram followers maxx
Instagram DM maxx
(ive noticed instagram girls wont have been exposed to the extreme tinder ego boost, so are easier to get with)

Agree bro you gotta get red pilled as you say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543