Girls asking you questions is one of the most legit IOIs

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
If a girl asks you questions just out of pure curiosity (not because she needs something from you or similar), it's pretty much confirmed that she'd at least consider you as a candidate. Otherwise they wouldn't go out of their way to talk to you or find out more about you. Srs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 17244, Primalsplit and 10 others
Depends if you are forced to work together she might just want to socialize

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Bushman, High Cortisol Chad and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Bushman, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
If she shows this interest only towards you and not others, then yes. Otherwise, She is just a nice person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Boxingfan, AppealMaxxing and 2 others
“Why are you staring at me you fucking currycel manlet?”

Big ioi ngl bitch wanted it bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Artemis, AppealMaxxing and 8 others
Depends if you are forced to work together she might just want to socialize
Like during off-hours (not during work)? Then I guess she's interested. But if only during work hours then yeah she aint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
If a girl asks you questions just out of pure curiosity (not because she needs something from you or similar), it's pretty much confirmed that she'd at least consider you as a candidate. Otherwise they wouldn't go out of their way to talk to you or find out more about you. Srs.
Its true tbh in the majority of cases thats why i dont continue a talk with women who dont ask questions.

i never had that like ever

Girls asking for directions dosnt mean shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back