Girls look better from a distance

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
This is something I’ve finally noticed on this weekend here on the beach.

When I’m in public and there are girls around I’m always compulsively checking them out. And they often look so good from a distance. The overall look of a skin tone, a decent figure, framed by nice long hair, creates a beautiful look. You see them from down the beach, across the street, across the square etc and you just go hnnnnng I want to fuck her.

But then you get up close and they’re some Becky with a plain mediocre kinda fit body. Nothing special at all. Has anyone else noticed this? That once you get up close and see beyond the immediate markers of fertility and femininity you can see that they objectively aren’t all that great looking?

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and aBetterMii

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member and 10 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
Its very rare to find a girl that is more attractive up close, 1 in 5,000

How the tranny mods aren't warning you for this
The site has become based basically, me @cloUder and @Pythagoras are supplying ((Serge)) with fresh 13yo Bulgarian jb's

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member, Pythagoras and 1 other person
The site has become based basically, me @cloUder and @Pythagoras are supplying ((Serge)) with fresh 13yo Bulgarian jb's
Would hit with the force of 300 hundred Spartans :aheago:
How the tranny mods aren't warning you for this
We produce a heavy supply of slaves and wheat for all mods here. also I'm reading omens for a trade of posting 1 tranny video.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and gamma
Would hit with the force of 300 hundred Spartans :aheago:

We produce a heavy supply of slaves and wheat for all mods here. also I'm reading omens for a trade of posting 1 tranny video.
True, bbc's and nordics fighting, while ((meds)) like us are winning from the behind in reality :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pythagoras
99% of women look beat by like 19 nowadays

everyones obese, tatted up, shit skin, died hair, etcetcetc

fucking RIP

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7725

Users who are viewing this thread

Back