Girls perceive me as a potential LTR and then get naughty after I talk to them for a while

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
That's funny af honestly, most girls I talk to perceive me as a pure human being, with no sexual thoughts, looking for a long-term partner, and then after I tell them some jokes with a sexual connotation, talk about my past slays and shit like that women get suddenly all surprised, and then start to consider the idea of maybe having sex with me or smt like that.

So, my looks are not suitable for an ONS right away, but I'm still good looking enough to make a foid that was interested in a LTR with me at a first stance to start to be interested in an ONS or FWB kind of deal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
And when is the last time you had sex?

And when is the last time you had sex?
Last month :feelswhy:

But I'm gonna meet a girl now on saturday, and she gave me a bj before, so we're probably gonna fuck.

• +1
Reactions: youngmax

But I'm gonna meet a girl now on saturday, and she gave me a bj before, so we're probably gonna fuck.
How is she looking? White?

You can be gl and look high trust at the same time

mogs me everytime i had an oppurtunity for sex i fuck it up somehow

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.
I haven’t fucked in two weeks. My balls ache but i don’t wanna fap. What the fuck do I do