Girls that make tiktoks aren’t NT they are autist

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
Some of the most cringe worthy shit you could possibly think about. How in the world can you convince people you aren’t a weirdo when you tell them you make tiktoks. Assuming that they have enough confidence to even tell them.

people might make fun of this but I think tiktok is catered towards semi non NT young girls that only find validation through their looks. Same way how like on here you got REALLY good looking dudes that think that their lives will be a lot better if they got to chad but they are already chad lite, htn.

Its just a coping mechanism for being an autist except the women on tiktok look better doing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6403, mulattomaxxer and 11 others
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 13787, Bitch and 1 other person
Some of the most cringe worthy shit you could possibly think about. How in the world can you convince people you aren’t a weirdo when you tell them you make tiktoks. Assuming that they have enough confidence to even tell them.

people might make fun of this but I think tiktok is catered towards semi non NT young girls that only find validation through their looks. Same way how like on here you got REALLY good looking dudes that think that their lives will be a lot better if they got to chad but they are already chad lite, htn.

Its just a coping mechanism for being an autist except the women on tiktok look better doing it
What?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 13787, Acnno and 1 other person
People don't care about women's actions for the most part because collectively we don't ascribe intelligence to them. All a girl has to do is to be pretty, which is the whole point of tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, the next o'pry, Bitch and 7 others
People don't care about women's actions for the most part because collectively we don't ascribe intelligence to them. All a girl has to do is to be pretty, which is the whole point of tiktok.
I agree but it does make them look very weird

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
the one girl I know IRL who makes a lot of them is definitely NOT NT. Shes weirdly obsessed with Taylor Swift, and has like her whole roomed decked out with TS gear (even tho shes in her 20's now.) She has a group of weirdo female autists too who call each other by their gamer tags not their IRL names and shit, so yeah from my one anecdotal story I agree with OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, GetShrekt, court monarch777 and 4 others
the one girl I know IRL who makes a lot of them is definitely NOT NT. Shes weirdly obsessed with Taylor Swift, and has like her whole roomed decked out with TS gear (even tho shes in her 20's now.) She has a group of weirdo female autists too who call each other by their gamer tags not their IRL names and shit, so yeah from my one anecdotal story I agree with OP
you see I am not making this up
You can definitely tell there is something weird about them

This is either really based or cope, I genuinely can't tell. The average jb sitting in her house making tiktoks all day is probably not NT. Spending 24 hours a day on social media is bound to ruin your social skills.

This is either really based or cope, I genuinely can't tell. The average jb sitting in her house making tiktoks all day is probably not NT. Spending 24 hours a day on social media is bound to ruin your social skills.
It's not cope they are just as socially inept as many people on here, it's just that the halo effect is compounded with jbs due to simping from men and idealization from other younger female teens. As a results you think they are way too good to have traits of psl autist. But in all actuality they really do have these traits.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

I thought it was obvious tiktok was a haven for autistics, given the cringe hive minds, stunning lack of self-awareness combined with constant victimization, and fixation with memes/web culture. The only reason why people excuse them is because they are neotenous and think “haha well at least they look cute so it must just be a harmless trend.” No, it’s the beginning of a disgusting new social paradigm that will represent the end of civilization.

We are actually entering an age where autistic behavior is becoming the new “normal” so it is getting harder to distinguish between what is actually “NT” and what is autistic. Saw this trend occurring ever since 2013 when social media began making everyone socially retarded.

Now wanting to have a face to face conversation with zero technology and not playing videogames is what makes you seem weird/unlikable to zoomertards. Honestly fuck this autistic society.:pepefrown:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
It's not cope they are just as socially inept as many people on here, it's just that the halo effect is compounded with jbs due to simping from men and idealization from other younger female teens. As a results you think they are way too good to have traits of psl autist. But in all actuality they really do have these traits.
e-boys benefit from the halo effect as much as jbs, if not more so. They literally have the most vacuous, awkward, and unlikable personalities imaginable, yet are relentlessly defended and adored by men and women alike.

e-boys have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, they are physically weak, mentally retarded, sulky, useless, etc. yet are beloved just for looking like anime characters (more proof tiktoktards are autists). I wish all e-retards on tiktok would just drop dead. Now that would be worthy of a stream.
Dysgenic standards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller