Girls who find u rly hot might come across as aggressive

D

Deleted

Lurker
Before you call it cope i'm basing it of something irl.

A girl from class who i always thought hated me bcuz of how she behaved later slid into my dms saying she thought i was very hot and her friend tried calling me 8 times.

It's not as simple as "If she laughs at ur jokes" bcuz if they're rly intimidated they might not.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Lmao, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
Indeed, great job pointing out the vast difference and variety in life, something many here overlook

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 14262, one job away and 2 others
Indeed, great job pointing out the vast difference and variety in life, something many here overlook
There's something about ur whole profile (avi, sig etc) that's just so funny to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 6403
Indeed even blackpilled teachers say that if a female is annoying to you she wants to get your attention, and notice her
But a biggest indicator is when she sees you as a fuckboy ngl

Before you call it cope i'm basing it of something irl.

A girl from class who i always thought hated me bcuz of how she behaved later slid into my dms saying she thought i was very hot and her friend tried calling me 8 times.

It's not as simple as "If she laughs at ur jokes" bcuz if they're rly intimidated they might not.
Or u can be soon good looking they don't even wanna meet u coz they are too intimidated. Women are bipolar jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back