Give a list of ALL the benefits of being tall:

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Give as many I don’t care how many reasons but just go for it become a foid for this thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air, majesticincel, thorns and 1 other person
bro wants a cortisol spike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, Clqs, Ascеnd and 1 other person
IDK
PERSONALLY JUST MORE SELF CONFIDENCE , MALE RESPECT AND FEMALE ATTRACTION FROM UGLY/HEIGHTIST GIRLS

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, AngryShortMale, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Being tall

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer and flippasav
on average earn more money
give more orgasms
have least amount of relationship issues
most satisfactory relationships
least fear when going outside, or when in conflict

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 67112, borntosuffer and 1 other person
on average earn more money
give more orgasms
have least amount of relationship issues
most satisfactory relationships
least fear when going outside, or when in conflict
Is the second one because of the likehood of more sexual partners?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Jobs, respect, winning fights, sex, sports eg nba or nfl etc, strength and relationships plus they on average earn more but that ties in with the jobs and respect.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, borntosuffer and flippasav
disadvantages:

if ur skinny, u look like slenderman
it's hard to gain process if you go to gym
if u have bad calve genetics ur legs look like chicken

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Ascеnd, borntosuffer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Associated with good things, smart, genes, better face although they mostly dont correlate

Not sure if anyone ever wrote that. But being tall gives you comfort of dominance, of mog. When you taller than most men anywhere you feel like you superior to them, you will so fucking dominant above them. And you can feel their weak mind trembling in fear of you. You feel like reckless and invincible. It's something often tall dudes (early or normal puberty) don't get. I got late one fortunately, so i really relate to manlets, and see all aspects of being tall.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Another thing is, i heard tall ppl more resistance to alcohol. Like short dude gonna get drunk with 100g of vodka, and 6'3 dude only with 300g. I suppose it also applies to other chemical stuff like: pills, drugs.

Another thing which i only theoretise is IQ, but other aspect of it. Taller men usually tend to have bigger heads = bigger brains. And I heard brain size is basically your IQ potential. With bigger brain you get more neurons in it. But what really matters for IQ is speed of network of your brain. Like how fast your neurons transfer messages. Anyway, bigger brain may not directly make you smarter, but i take this potential anytime.

You’re seen as a man and not a child.

There's 0 reason nigga, stop looking for it, it's retarded af and i think it's just midwit niggas who like height cause they feel like big = strong, low intellect

it's just midwit niggas who like height cause they feel like big = strong
Btw, actually being tall is indeed makes you stronger. Went for a gym after 3 inches height growth, didnt train for a half of year, and all my physical exercises and machines(except pull ups, push ups, dips. Although easily trainable), went to 30-40% stronger. My grip also went from 85 kg to 115kg, with 0 efforts. So taller is indeed stronger. But genes for strength ≠ genes for bein tall. Thats why you rarely see Eddie Halls around, as dude won in height and powerlifting genetics both.

Btw, actually being tall is indeed makes you stronger. Went for a gym after 3 inches height growth, didnt train for a half of year, and all my physical exercises and machines(except pull ups, push ups, dips. Although easily trainable), went to 30-40% stronger. My grip also went from 85 kg to 115kg, with 0 efforts. So taller is indeed stronger. But genes for strength ≠ genes for bein tall. Thats why you rarely see Eddie Halls around, as dude won in height and powerlifting genetics both.
SHR is a way better predictor of strength than height

SHR is a way better predictor of strength than height
Is it really? Any links? About height. The taller you are the stronger you are. Imagine if you already weak 6'2 dude, if you were 5'7 you would be as weak as children.

Height is sign of strength. If you know tall dudes who are weak af, imagine them being 5'7. They wouldn't bench even 10 pounds lmao

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Height is sign of strength. If you know tall dudes who are weak af, imagine them being 5'7. They wouldn't bench even 10 pounds lmao
Don’t forget the ability to pack on muscle as a taller guy feels infinite. The longer your arms the more likely you can to this

Don’t forget the ability to pack on muscle as a taller guy feels infinite. The longer your arms the more likely you can to this
I dont care about packing muscles tho. But you are right