Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Can you explain?

You need to eat

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
eat

and with that eye area, i'm sorry but you will never be good looking

it screams beta male

Lean bulk, train your neck and get a new hairstyle/grow out your hair. Also shave the stache, and get a skin routine. Basic looksmaxing will work very well for you.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
eat

it screams beta male
even surgeries wont help with that?

eat

it screams beta male
His eye area is perfectly fine.

OP you look good facially. All I'd suggest is buildling some muscle and train your neck because its very thin. Also unironically get a new haircut, your hair is bad

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Stingray, fobos and 1 other person
eat

it screams beta male
Quit coping. I've seen chad lites with that eye area. That's not the issue here.
His eye area is perfectly fine.

OP you look good facially. All I'd suggest is buildling some muscle and train your neck because its very thin. Also unironically get a new haircut, your hair is bad
Usually this generic advice wouldn't really do much but seriously this guy would improve a lot from these ngl

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Slob
you look really good imo. good bone structure, grea features but bad haircut and too thin. i can see you becoming a chadlite in your 20's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
you look really good imo. good bone structure, grea features but bad haircut and too thin. i can see you becoming a chadlite in your 20's
Agreed he has a lot of potential
Mirin that jaw

Mouth widening surgery and a better haircut would make you a slayer

Psl 4
Irl invisible
Mouth widening surgery and a better haircut would make you a slayer
He doesnt need that and its a shit proceedure that doesnt change shit

Psl 4
Irl invisible

He doesnt need that and its a shit proceedure that doesnt change shit

Low iq his mouth is too narrow, he needs to hop on roids and widen his mouth

You have good bones, unique feautures, good jaw, and your lean. You could do modeling, but don't take my word for it.

Altough if i were to give you a rating at attractiveness irl i would say somewhat above average, decent, but not very much i wouldn't get surgeries if i were you but that hairstyle is garbage, change it and do something about it if your norwooding.

pitt tier jaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
But it's not his mouth it's everything else

Mouth would make a decent difference, roids would develop his masculinity through the years assuming op is still a teenager. A better haircut could shape his face better, and reduce forehead size.

Mouth would make a decent difference, roids would develop his masculinity through the years assuming op is still a teenager. A better haircut could shape his face better, and reduce forehead size.
neck mogs you

Solid 5/10 PSL normie (6.5/10 normie/irl rating.) You're too thin. Haircut is absolute trash too and you're probably trying to hide your big forehead. Big upper half. I'd probably grow out my hair a big if I were you.
Decent eyes, good symmetry and harmony.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Solid 5/10 PSL normie (6.5/10 normie/irl rating.) You're too thin. Haircut is absolute trash too and you're probably trying to hide your big forehead. Big upper half. I'd probably grow out my hair a big if I were you.
Decent eyes, good symmetry and harmony.
i agree. would you say he could become psl 6 with better hair and muscle gain?

Extremely good looking tbh. 7/10. And I'm gr8 at rates

is 19 too late for roids?

Would look a lot better with bigger neck , bigger traps, bigger body imo

Bulk and roid

is 19 too late for roids?
dont do roids and just start working out jfl. my face changed so much when i started working out with 17. my brother who never worked out has no masseters and cheekbones compared to me

Dead average
Jfl @ coping incels who rated him good looking you have no fking idea how to rate