Give up on trying to “dark-triadmaxx”

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Vagabond
Caging at outcasts here that think they’ll suddenly get foids to fall for them, as if they’re some master at manipulation, when they can’t even convince .org fags of their LARPs. The only thing that matters when it comes to manipulating and conning people is looks. Jfl if you think anyone is going to get silver tongued by some deathnic internet dweller.

If you spent the last decade rotting on anime, vidya, and shit posting on obscure narcy forums, then it never began for your dark triad career. You’re either born ”psychopathic” or you’re not. And most people here developed narcissistic tendencies to cope with their inferiority. Your dark triad ascension plan never began.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldfag_123, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 31562 and 11 others
I will be a real dark triad incel who kills 3 people, gets murdered by cops, gets mocked for his small cock in the autopsy and is forever forgotten.

That is the dark triad ending i want as the man i am:

The ugly little boy with a small cock.

DA138C8E A161 4F9E 9404 C6398163B629

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Gaygymmaxx and PointOfNoReturn
Women can see right through the act

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Zeruel
Women can see right through the act
They see a wet spot in my pants and a very slight pinky sized bump down there every time they slightly touch me and they laugh at me.

Women see me as what i am:

The ugly little boy with a small cock.

6D2DDEA9 C383 4679 A402 BF6529F0ACFC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Gaygymmaxx and try2beme
@JudgeandJury projection pls roast

• Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
niggas wanna be batman but don't wanna lose their parents in childhood, go figure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Gaygymmaxx and PointOfNoReturn
you can become dark through trauma

niggas wanna be batman but don't wanna lose their parents in childhood, go figure
How I feel tbh

How can I be a badboy if I don't have any tests of willpower. Might as well do em in myself innit, mangyeko sharingan batman shii, madara Wayne shii

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
How I feel tbh

How can I be a badboy if I don't have any tests of willpower. Might as well do em in myself innit, mangyeko sharingan batman shii, madara Wayne shii
yeah the only true way to become more resilient is to push your own resilience beyond the bounds of what you think you can.
It's like muscle growth; tear fibers, they come back "stronger". Just don't go past your breaking point or you'll be fucked lmao.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PointOfNoReturn
what the fuck you just wrote
who the hell expects hoes just from behavioral change

its about lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Show ignored content

what the fuck you just wrote
who the hell expects hoes just from behavioral change

its about lifestyle
lifestyle is part of your behavior lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23239
You see me I don’t care about all that shit, I just beat my wife, drink my beer and watch the TV the whole day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 31562 and PointOfNoReturn
You see me I don’t care about all that shit, I just beat my wife, drink my beer and watch the TV the whole day.
Based domestic abuser

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
yeah the only true way to become more resilient is to push your own resilience beyond the bounds of what you think you can.
It's like muscle growth; tear fibers, they come back "stronger". Just don't go past your breaking point or you'll be fucked lmao.
Ik I need some walter white tier change of pace this boring life isn't allowing me to evolve innit

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and DelonLover1999