Giving up

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Slightly long nose/midface failo. Flat maxilla. Any surgery would just make flat maxilla look worse. Over and out

Good-bye, cruel world :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7044, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
Nice looksmaxing advice dumbo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Stare, gamma and 1 other person
move the maxilla forward lol dumb op

D
Slightly long nose/midface failo. Flat maxilla. Any surgery would just make flat maxilla look worse. Over and out

Good-bye, cruel world :feelswhy:
Don't ever give up.if there is a chance a surgery can improve you. Not incel territory myself but if you can improve a few points you can get a girlfriend. I do know the game is rigged however.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
D

Don't ever give up.if there is a chance a surgery can improve you. Not incel territory myself but if you can improve a few points you can get a girlfriend. I do know the game is rigged however.
If there was a surgery that would ascend me I'd do it. My nose is too long (6cm) and my midface/flat maxilla just ruins everything. So fixing a failo won't ascend me, it'd just highlight another failo and keep me down

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
D

Also I'm not an incel, I get psychologically disturbed emotionally abused below average looking females from time to time

Trying online dating rn, match with a bunch of girls, have an awesome time talking, but once I send a selfie they scatter like roaches :feelsuhh:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and gamma
Same tbh,i gave up with surgeries.Nothing can fix mu horse face,i have too many failos,i will just softmax and move up with my life,we should chase better things in life,fuck hedonism anyway,it gets boring after some time

Same tbh,i gave up with surgeries.Nothing can fix mu horse face,i have too many failos,i will just softmax and move up with my life,we should chase better things in life,fuck hedonism anyway,it gets boring after some time
Pm me a pic if you want. We can compare horse faces 😆

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Also I'm not an incel, I get psychologically disturbed emotionally abused below average looking females from time to time

Trying online dating rn, match with a bunch of girls, have an awesome time talking, but once I send a selfie they scatter like roaches :feelsuhh:
I get frustrated myself some
Times. I am probably a 7on a 10 scale and insist on a 6 at least. These females are crazy in recent years.

I get frustrated myself some
Times. I am probably a 7on a 10 scale and insist on a 6 at least. These females are crazy in recent years.
Sometimes.. lol

Imagine I get ghosted every time I send a selfie. Up until then, the conversations are flawless and they are 200% into me. Literally right after I send a selfie, poof, they turn into a different person, find some randomly stupid reason, then block. At least be honest and say "Hey sorry but you're not my type, good luck" or something. Hard to not be misogynist ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
true, i avoid photos and going outside until i get some sort of Lefort1-3/Bimax to fix my shortface syndrome and midface hypoplasia

true, i avoid photos and going outside until i get some sort of Lefort1-3/Bimax to fix my shortface syndrome and midface hypoplasia
I hear people talking bout lefort 3 alot, but where and what kind of doctor does it on a non deformed person? Lefort 3 is like last ditch effort to make actual goblins back to semi normal looking people.
do you look like this?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg